• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now Playing....(Movies and Reviews)

Watched Top Gun Sunday, then went and watched Top Gun Maverick, that night.

Loved it! Great movie and how it ties everything together. Especially Penny (Jennifer Connelly), damn she’s hot. If you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend it.

W
Watched Top Gun Sunday, then went and watched Top Gun Maverick, that night.

Loved it! Great movie and how it ties everything together. Especially Penny (Jennifer Connelly), damn she’s hot. If you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend it.
Wife and I went and watched it Monday. Agree 100% and well worth seeing it in the theatre.

W

Wife and I went and watched it Monday. Agree 100% and well worth seeing it in the theatre.
Definitely didn’t screw it up like they did the Independence Day sequel. I hated to even have to go take a leak.

Well I did it! I went to the theater and saw a movie. It’s been many years since I did that. TOPGUN MAVERICK was worth it.
100%. Just got back from the theater myself!! 9/10. Was missing some amazing music in 2 points towards the end of the movie… If you’ve seen the movie you know where

Last edited:
I've been avoiding this thread, but now ready to chime in. I give it 8.5/10, as far as sequel worthiness goes. One of the only sequels I've seen that stands up to this after so long since the original film is Super Troopers 2.

I can accept some suspension of disbelief for entertainment's sake for the majority of the movie. My main gripe coming out of the movie is that Mav's dude Hondo sure had a *lot* of specialties in the Navy. As for the film, itself, I legit got goosebumps when Danger Zone started playing after that first cat launch in the opening. Almost the entire first act is fan service -- sometimes laid on a little too thick, IMHO -- but damned if it didn't work in this movie!

I've been avoiding this thread, but now ready to chime in. I give it 8.5/10, as far as sequel worthiness goes. One of the only sequels I've seen that stands up to this after so long since the original film is Super Troopers 2.

I can accept some suspension of disbelief for entertainment's sake for the majority of the movie. My main gripe coming out of the movie is that Mav's dude Hondo sure had a *lot* of specialties in the Navy. As for the film, itself, I legit got goosebumps when Danger Zone started playing after that first cat launch in the opening. Almost the entire first act is fan service -- sometimes laid on a little too thick, IMHO -- but damned if it didn't work in this movie!
We’re you high while watching Super Troopers 2?

There's a Super Troopers 2!?!?!?

Agree totally... I love the fact that if someone told you this movie came out in 1988, you would believe it. The way they filmed it, the music, acting, ect. It just screams 80's movie. I believe that's why it works. Also, like him or not, Tom's gesture before the film started went a long way with me and I am sure others as well.

Name the movie.

"Well, when a naked man is chasing a woman through a park with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he's not out collecting for the Red Cross."

Last edited:
Name the movie.

"Well, when a naked man is chasing a woman through a park with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he's not out collecting for the Red Cross."
I want to google it but more fun to guess. I just here this being said by Jack Nicholson?