• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

Gonna pass tonight...

I think Sam is back in town next week so hopefully see you all then!

-Rob

Am in but have to leave early so see you there guys .. :cool:

Just double checked brass monkey, they're renovating the roof. So it's florios tonight. Sorry for the double switch.

'twas a small group but alot of fun.

I very much enjoyed sitting around and smoking and BS'ing will y'all. :D

Great time as Geoffrie said. Everybody was much too generous as usual. See you guys next month for sure, maybe next week if Sam ends up making it in.

Next month will probably have to be good weather/bad weather just because of the chance of april showers. But, we may be trying a new outdoor manhattan location. Lorely is a biergarten on the LES which is supposed to have great pretzels and great german beer selection. I'll update when we get closer.

Great time as Geoffrie said. Everybody was much too generous as usual. See you guys next month for sure, maybe next week if Sam ends up making it in.

Next month will probably have to be good weather/bad weather just because of the chance of april showers. But, we may be trying a new outdoor manhattan location. Lorely is a biergarten on the LES which is supposed to have great pretzels and great german beer selection. I'll update when we get closer.

Next week sounds good. I'll start another thread when I have a better idea of my work load. Thinking Wednesday since Tuesday is St. Patty's day, but I'm open to whatever the consensus is on the best day to meet. Get in on Monday night and fly out on Saturday morning.

'twas a small group but alot of fun.

I very much enjoyed sitting around and smoking and BS'ing will y'all. :D

ciagrs and BS'ing is the best part of the herf :D

This coming Wednesday seems to be in the mid 40's with moderate winds in the 11mph range... so far it looks to be an indoor event, where ever those doors happen to be.

I'll wait until Tuesday's weather report just to be sure, until then, let's keep it indoor/outdoor. I will call brass monkey monday and find out if they're done renovating the roof. Then it'll be a nice weather monkey, bad weather florio's month. Either way, I will not actually be present this month, I'll be on a plane to Cali. I'll have to find out about your dominican trip some other time dave.

I'll wait until Tuesday's weather report just to be sure, until then, let's keep it indoor/outdoor. I will call brass monkey monday and find out if they're done renovating the roof. Then it'll be a nice weather monkey, bad weather florio's month. Either way, I will not actually be present this month, I'll be on a plane to Cali. I'll have to find out about your dominican trip some other time dave.

As soon as I stop being so lazy, I'll post up some pics for all to see. :thumbs: