• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Herf-November 19th, 2005

Hey guys,
I decided to bag on the carpool idea.
I will drive my own a$$ down because I have to be back for a formal event that evening. But if I can't wrangle a date for the event I may go back to the car pool idea...
So expect me around noon either way!
-Rob

rob300c said:
Hey guys,
I will drive my own a$$ down because I have to be back for a formal event that evening. But if I can't wrangle a date for the event I may go back to the car pool idea...
-Rob
[snapback]248716[/snapback]​

Go through manhattan, on the way home and you'll find a "date". You'll even get a happy ending. ;)

Shibumi said:
rob300c said:
Hey guys,
I will drive my own a$$ down because I have to be back for a formal event that evening.  But if I can't wrangle a date for the event I may go back to the car pool idea...
-Rob
[snapback]248716[/snapback]​

Go through manhattan, on the way home and you'll find a "date". You'll even get a happy ending. ;)
[snapback]248798[/snapback]​
[/quote

Jeff got jokes :laugh:

Happy ending to a herf? Is there such a thing?
Anyways, my non-monetary date is busy so I am free to HERF!
This was great news! It's about time I met some of you BOTLs.
So I am down for the carpool idea... AGAIN.
So if anyone wants, needs, or is driving PM me. I'm flexible on arrival and departure times.
Either which way I shall be there herfin shoes on.
-Rob

DaveC said:
rob300c said:
Happy ending to a herf? Is there such a thing?

if u get Fast4dr drunk enough, anything's possible. :p
[snapback]249409[/snapback]​
I think the way you were feeling las t Herf you'd have given happy endings to everyone in Dunkin Donuts :whistling:

So, who's giving my friend and I a ride to the herf from Astoria???

Anybody, Bueller?

Hello...?

Tommy, you alive?

BigMacFU said:
So, who's giving my friend and I a ride to the herf from Astoria???

Anybody, Bueller?

Hello...?

Tommy, you alive?
[snapback]250799[/snapback]​

PM sent

Well, I talked with Tom (Hudson Valley) yesterday and we'll be leaving our area (Cornwall shopping district) around 9:45 and we should get there right on time around noon.

Do we have a good number of everyone showing up cause some of us like to bring gifts for others and we don't want to short anyone. Post if your certain to show and / or if your 50/50....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

If anyone in queens needs a ride I got plenty of room. Let me know.

Shibumi said:
If anyone in queens needs a ride I got plenty of room. Let me know.
[snapback]250979[/snapback]​
Where are you leaving from? What time do you plan on leaving for M&D and what time do you plan on staying?

Maybe I'll hitch a ride depending on your answers to the above questions so I can get shitfaced and act like DaveC at Wild Ginger :p

stogieman said:
Well, I talked with Tom (Hudson Valley) yesterday and we'll be leaving our area (Cornwall shopping district) around 9:45 and we should get there right on time around noon.

Do we have a good number of everyone showing up cause some of us like to bring gifts for others and we don't want to short anyone. Post if your certain to show and / or if your 50/50....... :) :thumbs: :cool:
[snapback]250949[/snapback]​

Glad to hear that you'll be able to make it down Charlie. Look forward to finally meeting you :thumbs:

List of those expected to attend the HERF:

Fast4Dr
DaveC
Dion
stogieman
hudsonvalley
BkCloud114
Shibumi
BigMacFU
rob300c
Scott1966
CoventryCat86
Captain B
Atlasm
LouieD
Smokelaw-1
LoanShark
VotTak
DieselGrinch

Fast4Dr said:

Fast4Dr
DaveC
Dion
stogieman
hudsonvalley
BkCloud114
Shibumi
BigMacFU
rob300c
Scott1966
CoventryCat86
Captain B
Atlasm
LouieD
Smokelaw-1
LoanShark
VotTak
DieselGrinch
[snapback]251014[/snapback]​
Hey Bill, do have a car that will make the trip (and back)? I don't want to hear any bs excuses this time !

Captain B said:
Fast4Dr said:

Fast4Dr
DaveC
Dion
stogieman
hudsonvalley
BkCloud114
Shibumi
BigMacFU
rob300c
Scott1966
CoventryCat86
Captain B
Atlasm
LouieD
Smokelaw-1
LoanShark
VotTak
DieselGrinch
[snapback]251014[/snapback]​
Hey Bill, do have a car that will make the trip (and back)? I don't want to hear any bs excuses this time !
[snapback]251433[/snapback]​

yea really Bill!

Alright, alright, I'll take a ride from Astoria, my friend is in town, and shoot, if I'm "Co-hosting" this thing with Tommy (and he's on LI Friday into Saturday morning I believe), then I will need a ride Shibumi, you planning on getting there at 12? If you are going to show up later, my friend and I will just hit the LIRR up and a 6 dollar cab ride.

This is going to be great guys, excited to meet a bunch of you bastige's and finally see how big CC's claws really are :p

Ready...Break!

I'm in Flushing/Bayside off Francis Lewis. I can get you guys in Astoria at around 11AM. I just need to get your info via PM and i'll give you my cell too. Fast4dr, where are you? I can squeeze 4 if someone will sit bitch, in the back. Let me know.

Shibumi said:
If any queens :love: need a ride I got plenty of room. Let me know.
I didn't know it was that kind of herf. :whistling:

hudsonvalley said:
Shibumi said:
If any queens :love:  need a ride I got plenty of room.  Let me know.
I didn't know it was that kind of herf. :whistling:
[snapback]251694[/snapback]​

I said 'IN' queens, but I haven't met half these people, so you never know. :laugh: