• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Herf-November 19th, 2005

The Astoria guys are already taken care of.... I'll be picking up Sean and his buddy at about 11 am.

Shibumi said:
I'm in Flushing/Bayside off Francis Lewis. I can get you guys in Astoria at around 11AM. I just need to get your info via PM and i'll give you my cell too. Fast4dr, where are you? I can squeeze 4 if someone will sit bitch, in the back. Let me know.
[snapback]251610[/snapback]​
Little Neck/Douglaston

Fast4Dr said:
Little Neck/Douglaston
[snapback]251796[/snapback]​

That's right around the block, I'd say I can pick you up. Send me your phone and addy and I'll be there at 11 - 11:30. I'll call you when I leave my house.

Edit: since the Astoria guys are covered, anyone else need a ride?

It's highly unlikely that I will be coming down tomorrow. I've been sick as hell and it got much worse today. If I'm feeling better in the morning (which I highly doubt), I'll make the final call it then but for now it looks like I'm out.....

Oh and CaptainB, the car's running FINE except the fact that the much of the left side of it (the Buick) got wasted by a goddam deer last Sunday :angry: No side driver's side mirror (which makes driving on the LIE even MORE of an experience that it already is :laugh: ) and I cannot open the left rear door. The car is a sight to behold....

Shibumi said:
Fast4Dr said:
Little Neck/Douglaston

That's right around the block, I'd say I can pick you up. Send me your phone and addy and I'll be there at 11 - 11:30. I'll call you when I leave my house.

[snapback]251797[/snapback]​

sure, that would be cool. :love:

coventrycat86 said:
It's highly unlikely that I will be coming down tomorrow. I've been sick as hell and it got much worse today. If I'm feeling better in the morning (which I highly doubt), I'll make the final call it then but for now it looks like I'm out.....

Oh and CaptainB, the car's running FINE except the fact that the much of the left side of it (the Buick) got wasted by a goddam deer last Sunday :angry: No side driver's side mirror (which makes driving on the LIE even MORE of an experience that it already is :laugh: ) and I cannot open the left rear door. The car is a sight to behold....
[snapback]251800[/snapback]​
Suck it up pussy....cat :p

Fast4Dr said:
coventrycat86 said:

Suck it up pussy....cat :p
[snapback]251812[/snapback]​

Normally I would but I can't even TASTE a cigar at this point. :0

DaveC said:
Shibumi said:
Fast4Dr said:
Little Neck/Douglaston

[snapback]251802[/snapback]​
only if you don't smear Tuna Tar Tar all over the back windows of Shibumi's car

Fast4Dr said:
DaveC said:
Shibumi said:
Fast4Dr said:
Little Neck/Douglaston

[snapback]251802[/snapback]​
only if you don't smear Tuna Tar Tar all over the back windows of Shibumi's car
[snapback]251836[/snapback]​

i will try, but i make NO promises!!!

A little over 14 hours to go......time to start packing the coolidors

coventrycat86 said:

Well I'm used to the excuses - at least you come up with new ones every now and then.

Anyone tell the guys from CW we're meeting (like crossbow, trapshooter, Lowman,SMOKOZUNA, DocRKS and the others)?

And Mike - if you need a ride give me a call.

Captain B said:
Anyone tell the guys from CW we're meeting (like crossbow, trapshooter, Lowman,SMOKOZUNA, DocRKS and the others)?
I haven't as it's BigMacFU's HERF
Captain B said:
And Mike - if you need a ride give me a call.
[snapback]251874[/snapback]​
Thanks but I have a ride

Captain B said:
Fast4Dr said:
I haven't as it's BigMacFU's HERF
Oh, I thought it was whoever shows up's herf. I'm glad I didn't invite people. So who's BigMacFU ?
[snapback]251879[/snapback]​
I'm sure you can, I just didn't think of it since I didn't put it together

Alright fellas....

Post up some of you wish list sticks and I'll see what I can do

Captain B said:
I have a Puros Indios Chief for anyone willing to smoke it at the herf!

Any takers???
[snapback]251897[/snapback]​

I hear Moki likes those. Isn't he flying in?

Scott1966 said:
P2
BCG
BBF
HDM DC
[snapback]251902[/snapback]​

Is that some sort of code?

Shibumi said:
Captain B said:
I have a Puros Indios Chief for anyone willing to smoke it at the herf!

Any takers???
[snapback]251897[/snapback]​

I hear Moki likes those. Isn't he flying in?

Scott1966 said:
P2
BCG
BBF
HDM DC
[snapback]251902[/snapback]​

Is that some sort of code?
[snapback]251917[/snapback]​

yes and I doubt anyone will try to uncover it :D