• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Occupations - what do you do?

That being said - I'm an insurance agent- usually in the office ( non smoking) by 7:30 until early afternoon after that I go to my store ( 15 minute commute) and work there daily and weekends. The mall I'm in is a non smoking mall so you can't even smoke in my store :angry: Most nights I have time to burn one even if it's past my bedtime! because a man has to do what a man has to do!

I'm in Insurance also. P&C, how about you? I also used to work at the local Tinderbox (in a mall) but, you could smoke in it! Sucks that you can't. I usually don't have the time now to work down there.

I was offered a part time job with a friend of mine whose family owns a couple of funeral homes in our area. I went on a few death calls. It's really not that bad. Lord knows they aren't complaining! :sign:

Yep. P&C. and life insurance purely by accident.

well besides being a student, im a self proclaimed inventor and already have a patent, which will be officially patent pending tommorow...so i can try and license or sell it to a company...and hopefully never have to work another day in my life :) , which is unfortunately not likely :(

I'm a professional sound engineer. I mix bands and sometimes I am on the road a bit living out of a hotel room. This affords me a little bit of free time to smoke.

When at home I sometimes have days free at a time, then I can smoke all day if I wanted to.
I also own my own small sound company and most of my clientele is a 2 hour drive away. I built the clients and then moved, So I have a lot of time to smoke in my truck while driving to gigs!

I'm an Instructor in the Air Force. In a few years will go back to flying, until then I just fly a classroom.

I'm a professional sound engineer. I mix bands and sometimes I am on the road a bit living out of a hotel room. This affords me a little bit of free time to smoke.

Sounds fun, i got "stuck" with the Outlaw gig....................... :laugh:

I am a disabled/retired telecommunications engineer. Worked for the Dept. of Public Safety/Highway Patrol keeping the dispatch centers up to date. (What the budget would allow). Now have time to smoke cigars whenever.

I sell Cigar Humidors and cigar accessories at http://www.CigarExtras.com.

I'd like to offer the CigarPass members an exclusive discount of 10% off all items we offer at http://www.CigarExtras.com through May 31st 2007.

USE VIP CODE : CIGARPASS at checkout for the savings.

Mike
http://www.CigarExtras.com
Mike@CigarExtras dot com

Posts like this from retailers belong under "Hot Cigar Deals"......

Oh, and I'm not going to tell any of you what I do because I really don't feel like disclosing that information. Wasn't there and identical thread to this a few months back? ???

I find plenty of time to smoke cigars in my car and in my house which is completely irrelevant to my line of "work."

I came across an interesting statement a while back:

"Americans live to work, Europeans work to live." Not that I'm European but I thought that statement was interesting.....

Bill,

I heard you were running for President. :laugh:

Bill,

I heard you were running for President. :laugh:

No, the local Library Board and the only reason I won was because I was unopposed! :laugh:

I've been on the board for two years and still have yet to step foot in the library. :D

well besides being a student, im a self proclaimed inventor and already have a patent, which will be officially patent pending tommorow...so i can try and license or sell it to a company...and hopefully never have to work another day in my life :) , which is unfortunately not likely :(

I'm confused... you can't have a patent that is "patent pending" because by definition it isn't a patent while it is pending.

I am a telecommunications contractor.
Single Dad with 4 kids

I always have my travel Humi with me with a stick or two in it.
Sometimes I have one during the day.
My main cigar time is around 9:30. The kids are in bed and me and the dog sit on the deck and I have a smoke and a glass of J W Black.

Mad props to you. Kudos.
Wow! "Single Dad with 4 kids".
I have two little ones 6 and 3.
A girl and a boy, and they are
handful. How old are yours?

Your smoking time is very similar
to mine, which is soon as my kids
are in bed.

I deliver newspapers in the morning and collect/recycle aluminum cans for a living.

I'm confused... you can't have a patent that is "patent pending" because by definition it isn't a patent while it is pending.

Doesn't it mean he has filed the paperwork and it is going through the final patent process?

I am in sales for a cellular phone company.

I'm a Network Engineer and work Tier 3 support for a major telecommunications company.
Just like any other job; sometimes it's fun and sometime it sucks...

I work for a locally owned bank in the Investment Operations division.

Doesn't it mean he has filed the paperwork and it is going through the final patent process?

correct, my "idea" is patent pending, which means i have filed the paper work and am waiting for approval, so i dont really have a full out patent now, but.....well i think you get the point

I am the West Coast Territory Manager for a company that manufactures bedpans and urinals out of recycled newspapers and phonebooks that go into the sewer system rather than the landfill. Environmentally Green and great for Infection Control......