• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Old Fart Pass

FatherTiresius said:
ParaGod said:
I can't take all the credit for the look of the pass, I have to thank Joe, for helping get it all together. :thumbs:
Oh, ok....that explains the retarded way it's packed. I wasn't going to say anything since it's your first but he should know better.
:( Man, where is the love?? :(

I will be in my corner AGAIN!!

:p

Ok, Joe. I'm sorry. I wuv you :love: Besides Neil outdid you by putting the shipping label all the way in the upper left corner. I got bitched at by the teller at the post office just now.

MP already posted the DC but here's the INS: VC 226 034 124 US

ParaGod said:
Okay here is the list to date of upcoming passers. :D

[...]

13: Captain B.
14: Misc
15: ParaGod

I kept Misc in the pass list, since I don't think it will get to him until after August 8th anyway.
Thanks, I appreciate it a lot (as does my sister, who has the August birthday in this family :D)

If something happens and the pass goes fast, don't hold it up on my account. I appreciate the gesture, and am proud to be in such a fine pass, but don't want to cause any trouble.

I'll be checking in now & again from WI (they have internet in WI, right?)

:) Just checkin' in on the progress of this bad boy....I gots ta' keep an eye out fer a ncice box of see-gars in this here area...Ya know whut I mean Vern? ;) ;) :p :sign:

Got the box this evening. Peeked inside and was bowled over. NICE PASS you got going there bud.

I'll really open it up and figure out what I'm going to do with it tomorrow.

Dave ;)

Glad to see the pass made it Dave. :D Well Ryan, it looks like it will be coming your way soon. :D

Okay here is the pass list to date, just in case some of you, are forgetful :p
8: Big Worm
9: SamGuss
10: gr8full2day
11: Guyanaboy
12: Shadow

I just got home a few minutes ago, so obviously the box isn't going out tonight.

More to post later...

BTW, that whole birthday cigar bag was for me, right? :p :p

Ok, here we go.....

Takes:
#10 Fuente Anejo (my that looks awfully familiar, PG)
#79 PAM Pricipe Maddie
#?? Super Duper Mystery Birthday Boy Special :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :thumbs:

Puts:
#99 Hemmingway MasterPiece
#100 J.R. Ultimate
#101 Hemmingway Short Story (with a couple years age on it)
#102 Flor de Rafael Gonzalez Marquez ISOM

Hope this is ok with everyone involved - ships today. I'll post tracking info when I get back from the PO.

Dave ;)

Well, it's too late to complain - I got it shipped 5 minutes ago. They gave me the evil eye at the P.O. 'cause I walked in 2 minutes after, but I said it was important, so they let it go.

Del Conf # 0303 0130 0003 0201 1784
$400 Ins # VC 226 034 117 US

Shipping was $16.40 for anyone interested.

Thanks again for letting me play!
Dave ;)

Well, Dave looks like you did a great job with the pass, thanks you for being in the pass :thumbs: .

Waitin' on the Worm! Can't be! Not Ryan! :p

I wonder if he got lost coming back here to CP :p

Current Status

You entered 0303 0130 0003 0201 1784

Your item was delivered at 8:26 am on August 01, 2003 in SOMERSET, KY 42503. 

Okay I got an email from Ryan, he recieved the box and it is safe. He has been damn busy, so he will post his puts and takes probably tomorrow. Then send it on its way Wednesday. :)

So Sam get ready, it will be coming to you soon. :)

9: SamGuss
10: gr8full2day
11: Guyanaboy
12: Shadow

Got an email from Ryan, the pass went out Thursday, so Sam you should be getting it soon.