• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One year in CP Pass Nov. 18th

USPS says they tried to deliver the package this morning and left a notice.

What!? You weren't camped out by the mailbox?!?! :laugh:

:sign:

I was definitely camped out! I got it though :thumbs: Will do p/t tomm. :cool:

Looks like the pass will def. be back to me next week, oh what to smoke first , I think that will be harder to decide than it was picking out what to put in the pass originally. :D

Randyb1 said:
Looks like the pass will def. be back to me next week, oh what to smoke first , I think that will be harder to decide than it was picking out what to put in the pass originally. :D
[snapback]159843[/snapback]​

Just have me hand 'em out the next time we're all together Randy. :whistling: :p :laugh:

Randy,
Here are my tentative P/T:

Take: #96 PSD#3 EL
Put: #104 1970's H. Upmann P.C.

Take: #68 Padron 1926 #1 Maduro
Put: #105 Padron 40th Anni. Maduro

Take: # 94 Opus xXx
Put: #108 Graycliff Express Torpedo

Put: #106 Party Short '98
Put: #107 HdM Petite Robo May '04

Hope everything looks fine :thumbs:

Cliff

cvmfour said:
Randy,
Here are my final P/T:

Take: #59 PAM Imperial
Put: #104 1970's H. Upmann P.C.

Take: #68 Padron 1926 #1 Maduro
Put: #105 Padron 40th Anni. Maduro

Take: # 94 Opus xXx
Put: #108 Graycliff Express Torpedo

Put: #106 Party Short '98
Put: #107 HdM Petite Robo May '04

Hope everything looks fine :thumbs:

Cliff
[snapback]160406[/snapback]​

Great plays Cliff

Now just a short trip from Byram Ms to Norton Ks and we'll be all rapped up.
Thanks again for helping my first pass be a complete success.
:D :D :D

Randyb1 said:
Great plays Cliff

Now just a short trip from Byram Ms to Norton Ks and we'll be all rapped up.
Thanks again for helping my first pass be a complete success.
:D :D :D
[snapback]160545[/snapback]​

Don't listen to him Cliff, ship it to:

Scott Gregory
P.O. Box 105
Sutton, NE 68979

Norton got buried under a ton of snow and Randy would prefer if you sent hte pass to me instead. Especially since he's coming up to see me later this week anyways. :D :D :D

:laugh: You guys are too much! :D

I'll have to DC# to ya when I get back from the Post Office :thumbs:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...

DC# is : 0304 1560 0006 8786 6217

You should get it Wednesday or Thursday at the latest :thumbs:

Thanks for having me in your pass Randy

I sure hope you sent it to the right place there. I'm sure Randy will be nice enough to share and all, but Scott really shouldn't be left alone with them without adult supervion. We wouldn't want him to smoke the sharks and not even realise what he was even smoking after all. :thumbs: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

gibu said:
I sure hope you sent it to the right place there. I'm sure Randy will be nice enough to share and all, but Scott really shouldn't be left alone with them without adult supervion. We wouldn't want him to smoke the sharks and not even realise what he was even smoking after all. :thumbs: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]160658[/snapback]​

Good point Steve-but unlike Shelby, Snickers won't chew up the box and a few sticks before I get around to the sharks. :p :p :p

Oh yeah, forgot to mention-Excellent job Cliff!!. I've seen you in action on a variety of passes, and it's safe to say that you're one that a pass host doesn't have to observe too hard. Excellent work from one heck of a good BOTL. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks Scott! I do appreciate the kind words. I try to treat the host as I'd like to be treated if I held a pass. You've been a great host Randy :thumbs:

SFG75 said:
gibu said:
[snapback]160658[/snapback]​

Good point Steve-but unlike Shelby, Snickers won't chew up the box and a few sticks before I get around to the sharks. :p :p :p
[snapback]160742[/snapback]​

LOL :p Good Point

And yea, I agree, good job Cliff. :thumbs:

QUOTE(SFG75 @ Jan 25 2005, 01:21 AM)
QUOTE(gibu @ Jan 24 2005, 12:17 PM)
I sure hope you sent it to the right place there. I'm sure Randy will be nice enough to share and all, but Scott really shouldn't be left alone with them without adult supervion. We wouldn't want him to smoke the sharks and not even realise what he was even smoking after all.

Good point Steve-but unlike Shelby, Snickers won't chew up the box and a few sticks before I get around to the sharks.

LOL Good Point

And yea, I agree, good job Cliff.

Will you two knock it off , if you get along any better I'm going to puke.
:0