• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One year in CP Pass Nov. 18th

Randy,

I know the pass arrived today and I just wanted to thank you for hosting it. Congratulations on a very successful pass. It was a lot of fun thanks to all the great sticks and all the great people that participated.

With all the passes that have been having problem recently it was really great to be in one that went so well. That has to be due as much to all the other great BOTL that played as it is to how well you did as host.

Thanks a bunch, and I'm looking forward to your next pass one of these days. :thumbs:

Current Status

You entered 0304 1560 0006 8786 6217

Your item was delivered at 12:42 pm on January 26, 2005 in NORTON, KS 67654.

Do we need to release the hounds yet? Or are you still in cigar nirvana? :p

gibu said:
Randy,

I know the pass arrived today and I just wanted to thank you for hosting it. Congratulations on a very successful pass. It was a lot of fun thanks to all the great sticks and all the great people that participated.

With all the passes that have been having problem recently it was really great to be in one that went so well. That has to be due as much to all the other great BOTL that played as it is to how well you did as host.

Thanks a bunch, and I'm looking forward to your next pass one of these days. :thumbs:
[snapback]161248[/snapback]​

Ok seven days later and I'm finally getting around to posting, first of all I want to thank everyone who participated in my pass , and as Steve stated everyone involved did a great job , in fact the pass ran so well , the only thing that I had to do was sit there and drool over the cigars being put into the pass. There was also alot of great looking cigars that I have yet to try placed in the pass which is great.
In fact the pass ran so trouble free that I almost didn't notice that there was something wrong. The more I kept looking at the cigars in the pass the more I kept getting the fealing that something was very wrong, things just wern't adding up. After three days of going over everyones puts and takes I finally figured out what was wrong. You @$$ holes left these cigars in my pass. :angry2:

5. Carlos Torano Tribute Churchill Natural
6. Macanudo Vintage 1997 I
10. Arturo Fuente Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro
12. Arturo Fuente Opus X Double Corona
18. Pam 1964 Torpedo
21. Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Torpedo
25. Bolivar Inmensa '97
30. Romeo y Juliet, Prince of Wales '02 unbanded

The nerve of you guys after I went to all the trouble of haveing a pass and getting back many cigars that I have been wanting to try as well as way more cigars than I started with you just had to go and pull something like that :angry2:

So to get even with with all you pricks Im going to ask one of the well established FOGS to get even for me . Thats right I'm going to ask him to click here Number Randomizer to decide which one of you has to be sent all the left over cap that you guys left in my pass.
I would do it myself but I figured that I would never live it down if Gibu's or SFG75's number happened to come up.

So if you haven't figured it out yet what I'm trying to say is Great Job to every one of you . You have made my first pass a truly enjoyable experince.
Thanks again Randy :D

Numbers for the randomizer will be in the order that the pass was set up .
Your numbers will be.

1. Half full monty
2. Dixieland Conjunction
3. wash_24
4. AVB
5. Scott1966
6. Coventrycat86
7. SKYDIVNEKD
8. SFG75
9. Gibu
10. Bfreebern
11. Tony Bones
12. Psyktek
13. Cvmfour

Ill try to find a FOG to do this in the next day or so.
Thanks again Randy :D

Thanks a ton for letting me in. You didn't have to take a chance on a newbie, and I appreciate it.

Cheers to an awesome host.

A class act, Randy, and I don't mean the drawing. :) It was a privilege to be in on this one. :thumbs:

Ok I'm going to try to do this either tommorow or the next day, the sooner the better. I've PMed the FOG and I'm waiting for a reply. Ive also sent pms to everyone who haden't posted here so all are aware of it, oh and a email to CC since his pm folder is allways full :sign:

I included the numbers in the pms but if I messed up in my typing these are the ones I'm going by.

1. Half full monty
2. Dixieland Conjunction
3. wash_24
4. AVB
5. Scott1966
6. Coventrycat86
7. SKYDIVNEKD
8. SFG75
9. Gibu
10. Bfreebern
11. Tony Bones
12. Psyktek
13. Cvmfour

Good luck to all and once again
thanks for making my pass a Success. :D

Randy

I guess I'm the FOG but I resent being called old... LOL! Okay... I don't need no stinking random number generator... I did it the old fashioned way and had my two daughters help. The 8 year old made the slips of paper and the 1 year old pulled the lucky winner....

the lucky recipient is..... NO. 9!

Looks like it's gibu! Congratulations Bruddah and nice gesture Bruddah Randy!

Aloha,

Wade

wk-mang said:
I guess I'm the FOG but I resent being called old... LOL! Okay... I don't need no stinking random number generator... I did it the old fashioned way and had my two daughters help. The 8 year old made the slips of paper and the 1 year old pulled the lucky winner....

the lucky recipient is..... NO. 9!

Looks like it's gibu! Congratulations Bruddah and nice gesture Bruddah Randy!

Aloha,

Wade
[snapback]163394[/snapback]​

Thanks for the help Wade , after all the trash Gibu's been saying about you Im surprise you didn't just throw out the number 9 lol.
And like I said keep an eye out for those UNsalted nuts ;)

Thanks once again to everyone who made my pass such a success.
Randy :D

"getting pass moved to completed passes"

Wow, cool! I don't know what to say except keep an eye out on the mail for your cut there "Hawaiian Highwayman"!! :p :p :p But no, seriously, that was very nice of you bruda Wade to actually go to the trouble of making sure you were saving Randy all that money on postage. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you very much Randy as well. That was very nice of you, and very unnecessary as well. Particularly in my case since I am fortunate enough to live in the same town and be the beneficiary of your generosity so often without there ever needing to be a reason for it.

I would say pick again, but SFG would be next in line to win and we can't have that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks again, and thanks to Wade and his two daughters as well.

Congratulations Steve!!. :thumbs: Be sure to have Randy post a delivery/confirmation # so that we all can see when it gets to you. :p

BTW-Steve, you know that I would give you the anejo. :cool:

bfreebern said:
RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
[snapback]163432[/snapback]​

Yeah, it was an inside job all the way...just like the vote in Ohio-right Steve!!?? :p

:sign: