• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One year in CP Pass Nov. 18th

Great plays there Scott. you would never know that you were a Huskers fan :sign:

Had a snow day today, so I had plenty of time to get up in the morning and send this baby on it's way. Not a big problem clean up wise. Everything looks great and is packaged safely.

Delivery #: 0303 1290 0000 5322 6343

Sorry I couldn't hand deliver it, we are suppoed to really get socked with snow sometime today, estimates are between 8-12 inches. Hopefully that happens so that I don't have to report back to work and I can just sit at home and post all day. :)

Hey guys,

The pass and I are in the same town, but I can't get to it today. The post man wouldn't leave it at the house because a signature was required. I went down to the post office after work, but they said it wouldn't be back in the office before the front desk closed because of the weather.

I'll pick it up tomorrow, at lunch or after work and then do my puts and takes tomorrow evening once I'm home. It won't be able to go back in the mail though I'm afraid until my lunch break the following day, Friday.

Sorry about the delay guys, but thats the best I can do.

Like I said, I'll post puts and takes tomorrow night. In the mean time though here is my tenative, preplaned, preapproved puts and takes list I have in mind.

Takes / Puts

64. La Perla Habana Black Pearl Gran Belicoso / Cohiba Red Dot Churchill
43. Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Churchill / Diamond Crown Pyramid No7 Maduro
38. PSD#4 / Cohiba Siglo 3
74. Partagas Serie D. No 3 2001 / Cohiba Siglo 6 about 2 years old
75. Partagas Lusitania 1999 / Cohiba Robusto about 2 years old
70. Ramon Allones Small Club Corona 05/04 / Montecristo no4 1997
6. Macanudo Vintage 1997 / A big steaming dog rocket fresh from the back yard. (Triple bagged of course)

This is what Im thinking Im going to go with, but please PM me if anyone sees something not quite right that I'm missing here.

One thing you'll notice is my decision making skills are as crappy as ever so again am just going to trade out half the pass.

Aparently my tastes are moving from Cohiba over more twords Partagas since I'm trading about every cohiba I have for about every Partagas in the box.

I know the Ashtons are being handed out with eye droppers at the moment, but I was thinking the DC is about as rare hopefully. Coinage wise the DC comes out ahead. Plus I know how much Randy loves the Diamond Crowns so I thought I would throw that in with the hope it'll get back to him. As a little tip, if anyone has a DC you might be sure and use it as a trade since Randy just can't get enough of those things. :thumbs:

The lusitainia looks really good, so I was hoping the two year old Robusto covers that. Again coinage wise the robusto comes out way ahead.

As for the No3 they seem easy to find if you want to pay the dough, so the siglo 6 looked like a pretty good deal there since dollar wise it's way ahead as well.

The siglo 3 is a smaller stick then the No 4, but dollar wise it also comes out ahead.

Did I miss anything?? Holler at me please if I did. (Or just a simple PM perhaps).

Thanks.

Ok, Pass is in hand and man is it ever tough to narrow down what I want, even with the pre planning I did.

I am at the moment checking the humidity before I pack it all up. There is a major numbering problem that would be too big to just fix quickly so I wont try. Some of it is just a big section all being off by one number, but some numbers are off more then that. I did check out the actual sticks though and it looks like there all there like they should be even if the numbers are messed up a little. There was also a problem with a couple of SFG75's entry's. The entries in the pass book didn't match the actual sticks although they are listed correctly here in this thread. Since the lines they were on were pretty messed up I just wrote them in at the top of the margin where they would be easier to read.

Looking through the sticks I had trouble deciding which black pearl to take so I just took them both. Now I'll have two in case I can talk Randy into having one with me. :thumbs:

Everything else is going to go down pretty much like I had planned. There was a LOT of great domestic sticks to drool over. The real serious heart break though was in not being able to keep all the ISOM's. I did my best to get them all though. That Bolivar Inmensa really looked like it should stay, but it didn't. I also really wanted to keep the EL Cohiba. Man did that ever look tasty. One that suprised me was how delicious the Prince of Wales looked. Lots of REALLY nice sticks in this pass. :D

Heres how it went down.

Takes
43. Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Churchill
44. La Perla Habana Black Pearl Gran Robusto
63. La Perla Habana Black Pearl Gran Belicoso

38. PSD#4
69. Ramon Allones Small Club Corona 05/04
73. Partagas Serie D. No 3 2001
74. Partagas Lusitania 1999

Puts
79. Diamond Crown Pyramid No7 Maduro
80. Cohiba XV 645
81. Cohiba Red Dot Churchill

82. Cohiba Siglo 3
83. Montecristo no4 1997
84. Cohiba Siglo 6 about 2 years old
85. Cohiba Robusto about 2 years old

86. Fonseca Cosacos 98
87. Onyx Reserve

Well, thats about all the damage I can do I think. Thanks for letting me play Randy, this was a really great pass.

Box will go out tomorrow so HEADS UP Bfreebern!!!

0303 0130 0003 3072 1242
VF 251 857 623 US

Hey, did anyone in the pass up to this point have dejavu when they opened the pass box?? :) I sure did. A certain tupidor was barrowed from me and ended up in this pass. Some of you have seen it before I know. As a not so amusing side story, that tupidor was actually one of a pair. My pass was boxed up in the actual box that my new humidor came in (only fitting I thought) and had two identicle tupidors inside. I was really kind of looking forward to seeing how that sturdy box did after passing through so many hands, and then BAM it got nailed on the very last person!! The VERY LAST PERSON!! After so many people passed on what I thought was a great packaging job on my part, the last person jams everything into one tupidor (that it really didn't fit into, but then whats a couple sticks here or there?) and sends that one tupidor to me in a flimsy non discript box, and kept my other tupidor to boot. Dang!! I was really kind of disapointed really but I'm not sure if it was more about the box, the missing tupidore, or the damaged sticks. Then as a little salt for my wounds Gary just a couple months later sends out the MOST organised pass EVER with FOUR tupidors EXACTLY like mine, and by all accounts, he actually got all of his back!! :p :p

Ah, such is life on the edge here at cigar pass though I supose. :cool:

gibu said:
Ok, Pass is in hand and man is it ever tough to narrow down what I want, even with the pre planning I did.

I am at the moment checking the humidity before I pack it all up. There is a major numbering problem that would be too big to just fix quickly so I wont try. Some of it is just a big section all being off by one number, but some numbers are off more then that. I did check out the actual sticks though and it looks like there all there like they should be even if the numbers are messed up a little. There was also a problem with a couple of SFG75's entry's. The entries in the pass book didn't match the actual sticks although they are listed correctly here in this thread. Since the lines they were on were pretty messed up I just wrote them in at the top of the margin where they would be easier to read.

Looking through the sticks I had trouble deciding which black pearl to take so I just took them both. Now I'll have two in case I can talk Randy into having one with me. :thumbs:

Everything else is going to go down pretty much like I had planned. There was a LOT of great domestic sticks to drool over. The real serious heart break though was in not being able to keep all the ISOM's. I did my best to get them all though. That Bolivar Inmensa really looked like it should stay, but it didn't. I also really wanted to keep the EL Cohiba. Man did that ever look tasty. One that suprised me was how delicious the Prince of Wales looked. Lots of REALLY nice sticks in this pass. :D

Heres how it went down.

Takes
43. Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Churchill
44. La Perla Habana Black Pearl Gran Robusto
63. La Perla Habana Black Pearl Gran Belicoso

38. PSD#4
69. Ramon Allones Small Club Corona 05/04
73. Partagas Serie D. No 3 2001
74. Partagas Lusitania 1999

Puts
79. Diamond Crown Pyramid No7 Maduro
80. Cohiba XV 645
81. Cohiba Red Dot Churchill

82. Cohiba Siglo 3
83. Montecristo no4 1997
84. Cohiba Siglo 6 about 2 years old
85. Cohiba Robusto about 2 years old

86. Fonseca Cosacos 98
87. Onyx Reserve

Well, thats about all the damage I can do I think. Thanks for letting me play Randy, this was a really great pass.

Box will go out tomorrow so HEADS UP Bfreebern!!!
[snapback]155419[/snapback]​

Before this becomes the Gibu's personal posting thread I thought I should jump in here. First of all , great plays Steve, even though you did end up taking alot of the sticks that I had my eyes on. I deffently can't complain about all those Cohiba's being added to the pass. And as far as all those DC's being added to the pass that will give me something to have you smoke while im enjoying all those Cohiba's :p

As far as most of the numbers being off by at least one. 41. TMII Isom perfecto of unknown lineage that was added to the pass at the begining was added to the list but didnt get added to the pass until later. The ones off by more than one number was just a case of the puts being written down in a different order on the pass thread than on the p&t sheet in the pass. I don't have a clue what was going on with SFG75 maybe to much Fat Tire Bear :0 , that or the lady from next door was pulling weeds from under his window again :sign:

There is one cigar with some major wrapper prob. just so you don't take it with out knowing the #77. Ashton VSG Sorcerer has a big piece of the wapper comming off right in the middle of the cigar.

All in all everything looked great humidity right where it should be , the box look's to be holding up fine also. I'm prob. the only one lucky enough to get to see his own pass at the half way mark, now I can't wait to see it again when it gets back home.

Randy :D

Looks like the box is stitting at home waiting on me. Here is my tentative p/t list. Let me know if there is anything that needs to be changed. I'll update tomorrow when I bring the box to work and get it ready to go.

Tentative Puts/Takes:

Anejo #49 / VSG Enchantment
Partagas Piramide EL / Cohiba Siglo VI
RyJ Hermosos #1 (12/03) / San Cristobal El Morro
Partagas Short (9/01) / Montecristo #5
AF 858 Sungrown
Perdomo EDS Robusto

bfreebern said:
Looks like the box is stitting at home waiting on me. Here is my tentative p/t list. Let me know if there is anything that needs to be changed. I'll update tomorrow when I bring the box to work and get it ready to go.

Tentative Puts/Takes:

Anejo #49 / VSG Enchantment
Partagas Piramide EL / Cohiba Siglo VI
RyJ Hermosos #1 (12/03) / San Cristobal El Morro
Partagas Short (9/01) / Montecristo #5
AF 858 Sungrown
Perdomo EDS Robusto
[snapback]156176[/snapback]​

Great p&t , I wouldn't even know where to start looking for a Partagas Piramide EL other than in my pass now :D

On a side note you need to go back to school so you can learn to count. I received a package that was suppose to have two cigars in it and there was five. I have to admit you have great tastes in cigars , they all looked great.
Thanks again for being in my pass, "and for betting on the team you did" :whistling:

Randy :D

Hey Scott, I heard a great Nebraska joke today:

In Nebraska, if you look west and stand on a beer can you can see Colorado :D

Brandon, enjoy that El Morro, it's one of my favorites ;) :thumbs:

Well, the pass wasn't at home when I got home last night. Since it was insured, they wouldn't leave it. Sooooooooo, I had to wait until 8:30 this morning to pick it up. It's currently sitting at my desk and it's focking huge. DAMN. Here is my final Puts/Takes:

Takes:

22. VSG Enchantment
84. Cohiba Siglo VI
66. San Cristobal El Morro
41. Montecristo #5

Puts:
88. Anejo #48
89. Partagas Piramide EL
90. RyJ Hermosos #1 (12/03)
91. Partagas Short (9/01)
92. AF 858 Sungrown
93. Perdomo EDS Robusto

OH, I've never seen duct tape used on a pass box :laugh:

bfreebern said:
OH, I've never seen duct tape used on a pass box :laugh:
[snapback]156387[/snapback]​

??

Why not? It works pretty well. :thumbs:

bfreebern said:
LOL, leave it up to a Kansas boy to come up with that :laugh:
[snapback]156422[/snapback]​
When I was sending out the pass I was going to use bailing wire but it was all up in the shed on the north 40 :p

DC # 0304 1560 0005 9645 5663

Heads up Tony Bones. It's a big fricking box, better have room.

Got er'. Here's my takes and puts. I freakin' hate passive aggresive types, so if my plays are off...let me know :)

Take
7- AVO Belicoso Natural
33- Cohiba EL '01 Pyramide
58- Anejo Shark 77

Put (correlating w/ above)
94- Opus xXx Power Ranger
96- Partagas #3 EL '01 (ISOM)
95- Graycliff Espresso Presidente
97- Monte A '98...I figured you'd like something to guage the length of my penis off

:p

I'll get er' out tomorrow and post a tracking number. Thanks for having me.

Track & Confirm

Current Status
You entered 0304 1560 0005 9645 5663
Your item was delivered at 9:45 am on January 13, 2005 in SEATTLE, WA 98117.

Oops you posted right in front of me.

Glad to hear it got there allright :D

Tony Bones said:
Got er'. Here's my takes and puts. I freakin' hate passive aggresive types, so if my plays are off...let me know :)

Take
7- AVO Belicoso Natural
33- Cohiba EL '01 Pyramide
58- Anejo Shark 77

Put (correlating w/ above)
94- Opus xXx Power Ranger
96- Partagas #3 EL '01 (ISOM)
95- Graycliff Espresso Presidente
97- Monte A '98...I figured you'd like something to guage the length of my penis off

:p

I'll get er' out tomorrow and post a tracking number. Thanks for having me.
[snapback]157443[/snapback]​

Nice play Tony. Really nice sticks you put in there.