• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opening Day

You all are just jealous of the superiority of the team that is called the Yankees. But we here in NYC know that, and don't ever care that this thread that started out as a friendly reminder of our national pastime, has immediately descended into name calling and mudslinging. It is a sad day in AMERICA when we cannot as a coutry come together to celebrate the joy of our national past tiem without haveing to resort to juvenile behavior and petty name calling...................

:sign: :sign: :sign:

P.S. The Red Sox can't wipe the Yankees ASS

OK, OK.....everyone, settle down now......we all know who is going to win it all this year.......

381703.gif

OK, OK.....everyone, settle down now......we all know who is going to win it all this year.......

381703.gif
Not with Grady I left Pedro in too long Little as manager. But I hope Nomar has a good year. We miss him.

Doc.

Yankees 9
Tampa Bay 5

Top of the 9th ball is in Mariano Rivera's hand....................GAME OVER!!!!!

Yankees 9
Tampa Bay 5

Top of the 9th ball is in Mariano Rivera's hand....................GAME OVER!!!!!

A win over Tampa Bay?!? :sign:
WOW, now THERE'S something to write home about. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

at the end, a win is still a win....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

By the end of baseball season, wins/losses today are pretty much incosequential.
Besides, one would think that an institution as fine and might as the Yankees ( :sign: ), would have some dignity and not delight in a win over Tampa Bay. That's not a game! Lol.

That's like getting excited if the Gators beat Upper-South Western Louisiana College of Dentistry and Bait Shop in football. :sign:

jhd-mlb-mariners.jpg

Well... So far, so good... 1-0!!! Sit down Oakland!!! ???
My boy Felix looked damn good with 12 k's!

Brad Lidge picked up right where he left off.........giving up a game tying home run in the 9th and we lost in ten innings to the freakin Pirates 4-2. :angry:

Oswalt had pitched a 3 hit gem into the 8th and then gave up a home run. Dan Wheeler, our 8th inning set up man finished off the inning with no additional harm done.

I'm not going to get down on the Astros yet with 161 games left but......I've had just about enough of Brad Lidge.

astros.jpg

Where's Kenny? ???

Shelling looked real good…getting roughed up by the Royals… :laugh: :laugh:
It’s the Yankees year this year…it is their destiny...

The youngest pitcher ever to pitch an opening day game (6 months younger than Dwight Gooden) Felix "The King" Hernandez got our beloved Mariners on top of the AL West.... for at least one day!

GO MARINERS!

Been a White Sox fan since the 1980's so I have to stick by them once again. None of this Championship team hopping from year to year for me unlike many others I know. :D

All right, all you guys getting excited about winning your opening game, get a grip. It's well known among older BB fans, that winning your first game is bad luck.
By the way, Kudos to KC for a great opening day ceremony. I was impressed by REO Speedwagons rendition of Our National Anthem. Great job.

Doc.

You all are just jealous of the superiority of the team that is called the Yankees. But we here in NYC know that, and don't ever care that this thread that started out as a friendly reminder of our national pastime, has immediately descended into name calling and mudslinging. It is a sad day in AMERICA when we cannot as a coutry come together to celebrate the joy of our national past tiem without haveing to resort to juvenile behavior and petty name calling...................

:sign: :sign: :sign:

P.S. The Red Sox can't wipe the Yankees ASS

All Yankees, all the time!

Say what you will but winnin' is winnin' and whynin' is for Sox fans. Here's to a 10th consecutive division title.