• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Operation: Just Cause" Pass

Just who in the hell thinks Wade is going to make off with the pass? What's that all about?

ALT, I can't believe you interpreted what has been said here into "Wade's gonna run off with the pass".

Now, I clearly see why you do what you do. I have rocks in my yard with more common sense...........

The comments were referring to you! Get it? Or shall I draw you a picture??

I'm done with this and you.. ;)

What do you want me to do to get the box out of Hawaii? Tell me. What can I do? I am open to ANY suggestion. Everyone seems to have an answer. Tell me exactly how to get the box out of Hawaii and I will gladly do it.

ALostTexan

ALostTexan said:
What do you want me to do to get the box out of Hawaii? Tell me. What can I do? I am open to ANY suggestion. Everyone seems to have an answer. Tell me exactly how to get the box out of Hawaii and I will gladly do it.

ALostTexan
[snapback]151705[/snapback]​

Start swimming...

MilesMingusMonk said:
My concern is for Wade; plain and simple. What a major headache for him to have to deal with this nonesense, especially at the holidays.
[snapback]151700[/snapback]​

This is EXACTLY why I have not pushed the issue on Wade to get it out fast. I know he has stuff going on. Hell, we all do.

Am I the only one here with patience?

I have not made this an issue, everyone else has.

ALostTexan

Is this all another f"ing joke??!!! It seem pretty freaking ridiculous to me. If someone got pass and was out, then THEY should send it on. The host should then take care of any expenses as is mutually agreeable. Maybe I am wrong, but that seems to be the common sense way to clear this up...People think alot of themselves and their opinions lately!!

If this is a joke, then disregard what I said...

gr8full2day said:
Is this all another f"ing joke??!!! It seem pretty freaking ridiculous to me. If someone got pass and was out, then THEY should send it on. The host should then take care of any expenses as is mutually agreeable. Maybe I am wrong, but that seems to be the common sense way to clear this up...People think alot of themselves and their opinions lately!!

If this is a joke, then disregard what I said...
[snapback]151718[/snapback]​

No joke.

Wade has already offered to send it out.

Quote from Wade's previous post:

"I did offer to make the addy label & pay for the postage and I could either get reimbursed by ALT or I'd be happy with grabbing 1 stick out of the pass for my trouble but was declined on both offers so I'm just waiting like everyone else."

And you forgot to mention that I have paid for it to be shipped - twice.

The shipping is paid for, and ready to go out. Short of the swimming idea, there is nothing more I can do to get the box out of Hawaii.

ALostTexan

Ok Tex since you won't say who thinks Wade is going to kipe the pass. Then Who is making the big deal about how long it takes for him to get your method of getting the pass back out? The inconvienence has already happened. Most of the perplex of the situation was caused by your somewhat disdainful posts. I don't think anyone is placing blame on Wade myself. But if someone is? Would you tell them to grow a pair and please post for themself.

Ohh and as for your PM. If that was your way of saying your sorry, I have a question. Why bash me in public, then walk around an appology a couple of times in a PM? I'm not trying to be a pisser. Because I've had disagreements before and appologies have been given and recieved. Just curious to why you PM'd me.

Thanks to all my Bruddahs for the kind words and words of wisdom in your posts! :thumbs: :love: I've emailed ALT and sent him my e-addy so he can send me the PDF file. Once I receive it I'll do my best to get it out if the mailman cooperates and picks it up from my office as I'm not about to drive to any post office for this due to the crowds and long lines.

I've been swamped at work and between work, family and the time of year I haven't been on much.... not that I owe ALT or the ball-less wonder any explanation. As for hijacking the pass... you have got to be kidding me! First off, I dropped out of this pass and if ALT followed up on what he told me (which was.. I'll take care of it) then I should've never received this box in the first place. I said from the start that I'll help out and get this box to the next person but I'm not going out of my way... I offered to cover the postage and get reimbursed via cigars or cash and was turned down as ALT wanted to have the label printed and sent to me. If I really wanted to screw ALT it would be too easy.... it's in the 80's here during the day and I could easily leave the box in my garage but I wouldn't do that... not even to ALT even though he treated my Brother Mike (cohibasurfer) like crap.

Once I receive the PDF file I'll print the label and stick it on and take the box to work with me. I'll leave a note in our P.O. box to have our mailman come to my office to pick up the box since it'll already have the prepaid postage. Once it's picked up I'll post on the thread. You can be sure that I'll be glad to be rid of this box and it has been an inconvenience.

Wade

Everyone here acts like Wade is going to make off with the pass.

How in HELL did you ever conclude that? ??? ??? ???

And you STILL offer nothing to Wade for the inconvenience you've caused him?

I dunno............it don't seem right to me but what do I know? I guess I'm too impatient ;)

I heard Floyd was vacatioing in Hawaii this week. He steals passes ya know :0

ALostTexan said:
"Everyone here acts like Wade is going to make off with the pass."

When hell has frozen over! :angry2:

I am sending my brother Wade a package to make up for his amazing patience, tolerance and inconvenience in this matter.

Unbelievable!

Devin

Well-done -- that does seem to me him indeed. Ugly-ass web page too :/

[cabron:~] andrew% whois ericleuthardt.com
Registrant:
2Hype ENTERPRISES
74 Remington Drive West
Highland Village, TX 75077-4006
US
972-317-1367

camaroon4me said:
Just for sh!ts and giggles, I did a search on Eleuthardt, and found this amongst other things:
2Hype Enterprises
Highland Village, TX 75077
Phone: 214/ 402-8220
mailto:eleuthardt@2HypeENTERPRISES.com
It would appear that Eric runs a DJ service.

AND:http://www.ericleuthardt.com/

Cellular: (972) 317-1367

FAX: (509) 696-5210
mailto:eleuthardt@ericleuthardt.com

Just a couple other ways to contact him if there is any interest. :whistling: ???

JV
[snapback]149967[/snapback]​

wk-mang said:
As for hijacking the pass... you have got to be kidding me! First off, I dropped out of this pass and if ALT followed up on what he told me (which was.. I'll take care of it) then I should've never received this box in the first place.
[snapback]151761[/snapback]​

Wade... it's okay... everyone gets a little desperate at times... you can admit to trying to steal the pass.... ;) ;)

Wade... it's okay... everyone gets a little desperate at times... you can admit to trying to steal the pass.... ;) ;)
[snapback]151772[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Nah.. If Wade gets desperate for a change from the primo stuff in his humi
he can call me and get regular sticks anytime :cool:

Bill

This is a prime example of how NOT to run a pass.....

First class move, Devin!

As Bill said, ALT should have done that days ago rather than posting bs on this thread. You're done......

Whataya mean Wade "might" steal the pass. He ALREADY stole it. It's gone. Fagedabowdit. Oh sure, he's got a fair reputation, and he says all the right things and he's the voice of reason during turbulent times but he STOLE this pass. It's a done deal. THief! I can't believe you guys fell for his "Oh I'm very generous and would never.... and I'll send ya worthless Hawhyun nuts and shiz and I'm a good guy everyone says so," crapola. Wade has absconded with this pass and you won't see it no more. You people are soooooo gullible. Kiss it goodbye. Aaaand, he ain't sent me nothin' in a very long time... PROOF of his nefarious motives.

They don't call him the Hawaiian Hiighwayman for nothin'.

Cohiba - I've been using the word "kipe" since I was a kid and I know what it means but I haven't heard it used in a long long time... Where'd it come from?

ALT - You're getting a rep here and not just from this incident either. Time to regroup and reconsider who you disrespect.

Everyone else.... SHUT UP it's Christmas damnit.

NA

Jeez, I thought passes were supposed to be FUN! :rolleyes:

Why does it seem to make some people so happy to be miserable?

Maybe we can start the new year off with a friendlier pass?

Peace, and Merry Christmas to all!
John V.

"Welcome to CP", where we put the "ASS" in Pass! :whistling:

Aw Geez John, you ain't havin' fun? What can we do to bring a little joy into your life? You name it, you got it. (as long as it don't cost me anything. I'm a good guy but I ain' rich....)

Merry Christmas!

NA

Looks like this pass will be moving again soon. So now that this thread has run its course, let's get on to smoking some good cigars and having a Great Christmas w/ family and loved ones.

ALT, as you can see, when you have a disagreement with a long standing member of the board, it will polarize a lot of people people. So while it seems the guys are giving you a hard time, in reality, they are sticking up for their BOTL. Indifferent to what CC thinks about PM's, if things can be worked out by PM's, less flame outs like this happen. As you can see, good communication is key to a lot of things here.

Now there are people here that aren't going care for what happened in your pass, and I am sure you will hear a little more from it before the pass is finished. Nothing you have done will get you banned. A lot of us here hold the belief live and let learn. There are a few here who have done worse, but after walked the high ground and are still valued members. I hope you will decide to stick around, but understand if you dont want to.

Merry Christmas, I hope your pass finishes in good shape. Now to your regularly scheduled program.

Emo