• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Custom Tatuaje....

Ok we just got word that Pete is going to be making a custom cigar for the event this year.

All we have to go on right now is that there will be 2000 sticks priced around $12 ea.
I will keep everyone updated as details become available.

So is that 2k sticks for the one time special release, two time special release, three.................you get the picture! :)

2000 cigars. One time production made for the event. This cigar will not be made again. No bands. Didn't have time to make one. If you notice, the size is a size I don't make already and the blend is similar to the Verocu east but with a wrapper that we had very little of from last years crop from one of Jaime and Pepins farms.

Boxes are not being painted (plain wood) and ring gauge was a request from Outlaw.

2000 cigars. One time production made for the event. This cigar will not be made again. No bands. Didn't have time to make one. If you notice, the size is a size I don't make already and the blend is similar to the Verocu east but with a wrapper that we had very little of from last years crop from one of Jaime and Pepins farms.

Boxes are not being painted (plain wood) and ring gauge was a request from Outlaw.

Well as my Grandpa used to say....

'NUF SED!

Looking for 2 More to make a box split happen. PM me for details.

"Tatuaje Outlaw" box split is closed.

Ok we just got word that Pete is going to be making a custom cigar for the event this year.

All we have to go on right now is that there will be 2000 sticks priced around $12 ea.
I will keep everyone updated as details become available.

So is that 2k sticks for the one time special release, two time special release, three.................you get the picture! :)

Aww Come on Pete, we're just busting your chops. :laugh:

Yeah I can understand the ball busting. Maybe I'll just do what Cuba does and package the same cigar 18 different ways with 18 different brands and 18 different price points. People really think that a Monte 2 is different than a H Upmann 2, Diplo 2 or a Rabaina Unico. Please! Creating new blends is obviously not working for me. A little truth in the cigar business is obviously not working either.

Yeah I can understand the ball busting. Maybe I'll just do what Cuba does and package the same cigar 18 different ways with 18 different brands and 18 different price points. People really think that a Monte 2 is different than a H Upmann 2, Diplo 2 or a Rabaina Unico. Please! Creating new blends is obviously not working for me. A little truth in the cigar business is obviously not working either.

Haha.

On second thought, maybe I won't buy... :(

Souldog, I thought a little ball busting back would be funny and cut the tension a bit.

Souldog, I thought a little ball busting back would be funny and cut the tension a bit.

No doubt, I thought it was funny..

I agree. Sometimes the humor doesn't come across how you wanted it to. Then again I'm drunk in Nicaragua watching all the sports and Shakira dance.

I agree. Sometimes the humor doesn't come across how you wanted it to. Then again I'm drunk in Nicaragua watching all the sports and Shakira dance.

Is the World Cup big down there?

I remember every time I saw Shakira dance
wub.gif

No worries about Soulpup. He gets his feelings hurt easily and is just upset it doesn't come with a drawing for a chance to cuddle with you Pete. :whistling:

No worries about Soulpup. He gets his feelings hurt easily and is just upset it doesn't come with a drawing for a chance to cuddle with you Pete. :whistling:

Yeah, actually I am a little annoyed about that Pete. :angry: At least a little reach around or a pat on the ass with each box purchase?? :p