• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Custom Tatuaje....

Great thread....made a great turn around...Funny/classy CP stuff.

RoboPup wants a "reach around" from Mr. Johnson...how precious. :love:

As for the cigar Pete...sounds really nice. Please make sure they don't wind up for sale in Ohio under another name/size/band/story. Hook up the guys at The Outlaw in the way they deserve. I look forward to smoking one.

.... and ring gauge was a request from Outlaw.

Then maybe Dirick could weigh in with why the large RG was requested. From everything I've read, while the market as a whole is shifting toward larger RG, the consensus among "serious smokers" seems to be a preference for smaller RG. If this was a huge release, directed at the masses, of course I could understand something in 50+.

Then maybe Dirick could weigh in with why the large RG was requested. From everything I've read, while the market as a whole is shifting toward larger RG, the consensus among "serious smokers" seems to be a preference for smaller RG. If this was a huge release, directed at the masses, of course I could understand something in 50+.

Pure guess on my part, but if I remember correctly Kendall(the Outlaw owner) loved the original Cab. Guapo, which was a 52 ring guage. My guess is he wanted that cigar replicated in the Verocu blend. I could be wrong, but I would be willing to bet that is why.

Great thread....made a great turn around...Funny/classy CP stuff.

RoboPup wants a "reach around" from Mr. Johnson...how precious. :love:

As for the cigar Pete...sounds really nice. Please make sure they don't wind up for sale in Ohio under another name/size/band/story. Hook up the guys at The Outlaw in the way they deserve. I look forward to smoking one.

I'm not sure what you mean by ending up in Ohio under a different name. I give NHC a lot of product and over runs but never gave him anything from a limited run with a different name on it. I would love to hear an example.

The ring was something that Kendall the owner was leaning towards when he asked last year. I myself prefer 50 and smaller but he had others made that were larger.

Ah Souldog, The reach around just sounds so gay.

Pure guess on my part, but if I remember correctly Kendall(the Outlaw owner) loved the original Cab. Guapo, which was a 52 ring guage. My guess is he wanted that cigar replicated in the Verocu blend. I could be wrong, but I would be willing to bet that is why.

Guapos is a 54 but the story sounds familiar. I cant remember exactly either.

The ring was something that Kendall the owner was leaning towards when he asked last year. I myself prefer 50 and smaller but he had others made that were larger.

Guapos is a 54 but the story sounds familiar. I cant remember exactly either.

Yeah, I understand why the Outlaw would ask for that size, as it is growing in popularity with the masses. I also think that is the size they get for a lot of there custom cigars, like their tour packs. I’m like you however, and prefer 50 rg, and smaller. I think the 5.5 X 46 is the perfect cigar size for the most part.

As for Souldog, well he’s my bottom bitch, so you’re going to have to find your own. Even though he’s willing to sell me out for a box of cigars, I have loyalty. However, we can negotiate a deal. I’m not that attached to him. :laugh:

As for Souldog, well he’s my bottom bitch, so you’re going to have to find your own. Even though he’s willing to sell me out for a box of cigars, I have loyalty. However, we can negotiate a deal. I’m not that attached to him. :laugh:

Dude, you hypocritical SOB! The other day on the phone you agreed that you would sell me out for a 5'er of Opus Power Rangers you MFer! Do you know what I am saying?

Dude, you hypocritical SOB! The other day on the phone you agreed that you would sell me out for a 5'er of Opus Power Rangers you MFer! Do you know what I am saying?

That and if he really loved you, he'd let you get on top. Brent's a big boy.

Ah yea....hey Brent that totally reminds me I owe you that 5er of Power Rangers :cool: :p

That and if he really loved you, he'd let you get on top. Brent's a big boy.

:puts in his application for Bottom Bitch to John:

This is great it's just like being in the Outlaw Lounge.
A bunch of guys sitting around making fun of one another.
The size was determined by Kendall, and yes that is the size cigar he prefers.

Pete, thanks for your input on this and for putting up with all the ribbing and BS.

Ah Souldog, The reach around just sounds so gay.

Don't judge me for my life choices!!!
sign.gif

LOL!

Cmon Pete! Retail is all about the Customer....
laugh.gif

I really enjoyed the house blend Tatuaje has done for Gloucester Street cigars. I can't wait for these!!

Ah yea....hey Brent that totally reminds me I owe you that 5er of Power Rangers :cool: :p
I bid 5 Power Rangers and a Perfection #4. He does kind of resemble Freddy Mercury ya' know. :love: :laugh: