• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron 2010

Jorge AT Jack Stack? Damn, that's all the reason anyone needs to visit K.C. right there!!

Oh well... have fun guys

Been there, done that...its how we couldn't smoke in the one BBQ ever again. You was lucky to see 5 feet in front of you. :laugh:

It would appear to be all set! I have my gps programmed for all relevant locations, bags packed, car gassed up and clean. I'm ready to go!

I am looking forward to getting out to the North store on friday. I will be the guy with the Tab hat and the 3yo, so I won't be staying long.

Just in case we are taking a head count there will be 6 for sure coming down from Minn, and I am hoping our lad Khris will be able to join us Friday nite too. Phil, Jon, Jim, and Loren you guys will be missed.....ohh did I mention the Surly train is riding to KC .......sorry Jon.

Joe G

ohh did I mention the Surly train is riding to KC .......sorry Jon.

Joe G

Not only will I miss seeing all you ugly fockers this year, but I will miss the sweet taste of Surly. :( Give Mick a big ol' bear hug from me.

Hittin' the road. I'll see some of you tomorrow night and the rest of you SOBs Friday.

:thumbs:

well...it may not be in the company of Jorge, and it may not be in Jack Stack, but this will just have to do!

gallery_1715_5_126820.jpg

tongue.gif

(ok.. it's not the same. Have fun you bastards and say Hi to Jorge for me!)

Just in case we are taking a head count there will be 6 for sure coming down from Minn, and I am hoping our lad Khris will be able to join us Friday nite too. Phil, Jon, Jim, and Loren you guys will be missed.....ohh did I mention the Surly train is riding to KC .......sorry Jon.

Joe G

I hope you all have fun. I tried getting my normal check up at the VA Hospital for this time frame but he took the month of May off I guess. So I will miss the event. Oh well...It
turns out the last event I ever attend was the Carlito Fuente event from last year. I guess that is one way to end the events with Carlito's Stash given to me. :love:

Pork shoulder just went in the smoker, and the ribs will follow in about 4 hours for those of you coming into town tonight. :thumbs:

well...it may not be in the company of Jorge, and it may not be in Jack Stack, but this will just have to do!

gallery_1715_5_126820.jpg

tongue.gif

(ok.. it's not the same. Have fun you bastards and say Hi to Jorge for me!)

I'll tell you what, that may not be Jorge at JackStack, but it ain't no slouch either. Beautiful scenery, good buds and cigars. Nice.

I ought to be pulling into town Friday afternoon....Plan on being at Jack Stack as well...

The Minneapolis Crew is meeting up at 7:30am and will be rolling south before 8:00am.
See you all for mid-afternoon cigars :thumbs:

- Tim

ohh did I mention the Surly train is riding to KC .......sorry Jon.

Joe G

Not only will I miss seeing all you ugly fockers this year, but I will miss the sweet taste of Surly. :( Give Mick a big ol' bear hug from me.

What? Let me get this straight: Jonesy got screwed, Wyatt is out, now you're out. Fng bitches man. If my wife is letting me go, none of you guys have an excuse. None.

Saddened. For realz. I may have to get one of those tear tattoos under my eye.

Well, I'll say one thing, you guys are missing out. I'm gonna say what needs to be said. Orlando ain't no Jorge. Jorge is the sh.t. And, I guess we're having some kind of personal dinner with him. So f.ck you guys.

:) :(

Jorge AT Jack Stack? Damn, that's all the reason anyone needs to visit K.C. right there!!

Oh well... have fun guys

Been there, done that...its how we couldn't smoke in the one BBQ ever again. You was lucky to see 5 feet in front of you. :laugh:
So, I will keep doing it until the guys get tired of coming to KC!

Thank you for that post sir. You are one of the few Brad.

Sorry that all you guys missed out on great BBQ, scotch, JOOSE, cigars, and kick ass stories tonight with those that made it in early. EPIC start to the weekend, and it's only going to get better.

Sorry that all you guys missed out on great BBQ, scotch, JOOSE, cigars, and kick ass stories tonight with those that made it in early. EPIC start to the weekend, and it's only going to get better.

Haven't even met ya and I hate you already!!!
sign.gif

Sounds like a good time...hope the rest of the weekend is just as good as the start!

Smoke one for me!

Cheers,

R

Tony is evil, no way is JOOSE a legal product. No. Way. Great start last night. Time for a breakfast smoke.