• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PACNW Herf-2007

Which works best for you to attend?

• Sept 22

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
well, looks like it's a go! :thumbs:

Arriving 11am friday
Whoo Hoo!!! Looks like I'll be taking Friday off! :thumbs:

Still got a couch available? :laugh: And no worries about taking the day off... I can entertain myself for a few hours! ;)
Dude, you can have my bed. I'll sleep on the floor! :sign:

Fuck that ... no need for a $20 cab ride ... I'll pick you up. I have PTO available, and what better way to use it. :)

I spoke with the owner of Dawson Taylor and if we want we can go to the coffee shop on Millwakee and take over the patio for lunch. :thumbs: (gotta love what a little salmon bribe will get you) :whistling: :D

The BBQ competition judging will happen from 11:30am Saturday till about 1:30 for all the entries (Ribs, Chicken, Brisket, and Pulled Pork). It is in Star, so it is a little bit of a drive, but it could be fun to hang down there and see the entries. My buddy is the "Grand Master Champion" of last year in ID and this year in Utah. I don't know that he will have any to spare besides what gets sent to the judges, but there should be vendors w/ BBQ down there also. Definitely a possibility.

Dinner will probably be Salmon and Halibut that I caught with Jim. We also might have a local buddy who makes a mean prime rib roast. And I'll work on the locals for side dishes. Sean and I were thinking of passing the hat for donations and then going to donate the proceeds to the Breast Cancer society. The only thing we won't have covered is beverages.

You boys ready to party!?!?!?!?

Excellent! Looks like this is shaping up nicely. Cory I might take the day off as well, just let me know if you want some company picking up Jim.

Charlie, what time do you get in? Do you need a ride?

smellysell, you good to go with directions and a place to stay? I've got a buddy coming in from Seattle who'll prob be taking my spare room, but we can put you guys up someplace, even if its just a tent and a blow up mattress.

Excellent! Looks like this is shaping up nicely. Cory I might take the day off as well, just let me know if you want some company picking up Jim.

smellysell, you good to go with directions and a place to stay? I've got a buddy coming in from Seattle who'll prob be taking my spare room, but we can put you guys up someplace, even if its just a tent and a blow up mattress.

I might need a ride because apparently Cory and Jim are shacking up somewhere............ :sign:

I might rent a car, I might not. Dunno yet!

Haven't decided where we're staying yet, but shoot me a PM with a phone number so I can call and figure out where to go when I get there.

I might need a ride because apparently Cory and Jim are shacking up somewhere............ :sign:

I might rent a car, I might not. Dunno yet!

What time does your flight arrive? If you need a ride, just let me know. You still have my cell#?

Haven't decided where we're staying yet, but shoot me a PM with a phone number so I can call and figure out where to go when I get there.

PM Sent

Well, I am at 0% at this point. It's the end of the Fiscal Year approaching for the Government, and I am working the next two Saturdays. Gotta support them at my new job.

Sorry gentlemen....

Bill

Jeremy said there is plenty of room at the Casa. Wondering if I should get a room as well.

We got you covered Charlie. We've got floor, couches, or if you don't mind pink lacy canopy's, my daughter's Queen size bed is open too since she'll be with mom this weekend. :laugh:

I got a room at the DoubleTree. Hope it's not TOO far from everything.

Which Double Tree you at mang?

As info:

per Weather.com for zip 83704

Friday- 83/54 Mostly Sunny

Sat- 67/46 Showers

Sun- 63/39 Partly Cloudy

Its getting cooler at night. I'm sure we'll have the fire pit going rain permitting, but just a heads up.

-J

Hell, If I'd known about the lacy pink canopy I would have found a way to get there!

Bus and I will bring some Gallons of Montana Wholesome Goodness! So count me in.

I would imagine you are speaking of huckleberry jam and/or syrup?! :thumbs: Or perhaps there is another Gallons of Montana Wholesome Goodness.....