• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PACNW Herf-2007

Which works best for you to attend?

• Sept 22

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
All,
I pm'd the 100% folks, but for anyone else attending the PacNW herf, I won't be attending. Something happened that will unfortunately keep me from attending. I apologize, but it's beyond my control. The only good thing to come of it is that due to a doctors note I am able to save my cashed in airmiles ticket for the Outlaw Carlito event in April. Alaska Air could have been a dick about it but they actually were pretty cool about it.

All,
I pm'd the 100% folks, but for anyone else attending the PacNW herf, I won't be attending. Something happened that will unfortunately keep me from attending. I apologize, but it's beyond my control. The only good thing to come of it is that due to a doctors note I am able to save my cashed in airmiles ticket for the Outlaw Carlito event in April. Alaska Air could have been a dick about it but they actually were pretty cool about it.
I am so bummed! But I completely understand as well. You made the right decision. I'll get to see your ugly mug in April!! I'm glad they let you keep your air miles!!

Bus and I will bring some Gallons of Montana Wholesome Goodness! So count me in.

I would imagine you are speaking of huckleberry jam and/or syrup?! :thumbs: Or perhaps there is another Gallons of Montana Wholesome Goodness.....
Um .. I'd say moonshine! :whistling: Or if not, there are a bunch of great breweries in MT. Big Sky Brewing Co is one of my favorites, w/ Bayrn Brewery pulling a close second. (gee .. where did I live?) LOL.

I just picked up the Putz! I think it is time for a cigar before lunch .... heh heh heh heh ... :thumbs:

An extended thank you to the Idaho Boys for an enjoyable evening. Though I had to leave early for a family crisis I had a GREAT TIME Friday night. I wish I did not have to leave and miss the Main Event on Saturday but I would imagine you held your own! I can't wait to get up to herf with you guys in the future.

Speacial thanks to smellysell and scottymac for making the drive from Helena, MT. It was great meeting you and I hope we have the opportunity to do it again.

Thanks again for your hospitality!

Charlie

Sigh; you guys should know better but I'll remind you again:

worthless.gif

I just wanted to thank the Boise crew again for having us. I had a great time and it is nice to be able to put some faces to the names around here.

I think Cory is the only one that had a camera, so you're gonna have to wait on him.

thanks for making the trip guys!!!!!! ill get on that blue looooooozzzzzer fool to post pics!!!!!

btw .........charlie i took over the poker game @ the end and worked the whole table except cory........he wouldnt play me :rolleyes:when i had the best hand

btw .........charlie i took over the poker game @ the end and worked the whole table except cory........he wouldnt play me :rolleyes:when i had the best hand

I just saw this!

Damn, am I the only one with the cajones big enough..........or stupid enough?!

Still no pics? What are you mo's trying to hide?

You still having problems with the gallery Cory?
I got it to work, thanks to Rod! :thumbs:

To view all the pictures I have, check out the PAC NW 2007 album.

Here are some highlights! :thumbs:

I have dubbed this game: Idiot's Hold'em :laugh:
gallery_1983_338_11920.jpg

A special thanks to AVB for the assist in acquiring some great whiskey. :thumbs:
gallery_1983_338_47168.jpg

The Montana Boys: ScottMC and SmellySell busting out the Wholesome Montana Goodness!
gallery_1983_338_12116.jpg

The night of the BBQ w/ all who attended:
gallery_1983_338_23485.jpg

Smokin after the Q:
med_gallery_1983_338_9659.jpg

The Spud Brothers:
med_gallery_1983_338_11305.jpg

Gotta jet .. more to comment later. :cool:

Is Cory the only BOTL in that part of the country with a camera? Didn't that Hawk boy have his digital? ??? Thanks for the pics Cory. I wish I could have made the herf. Maybe next year.

Is Cory the only BOTL in that part of the country with a camera? Didn't that Hawk boy have his digital? ??? Thanks for the pics Cory. I wish I could have made the herf. Maybe next year.

Nope, didn't have it on me... and you're not invited next year. :cool:

Love ya, brother... :love: