• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PACNW Herf-2007

Which works best for you to attend?

• Sept 22

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'd say I'm about 50/50 right now... Just not sure if work is going to allow it. :angry: And of course I won't know 'till last minute!!!

I am also at 50/50 for now. I start my new job on the 10th, and I have to see what I can arrange with them.

Bill

Found out our house won't be ready until October (at least) and have the time off work, so barring anything unpredictable happening, I'll be there.

You Seattle guys need to make it... :rolleyes:

I will be there, of course. :thumbs:

Looks like the itinerary is shaping up. I've updated the original post to reflect some confirmed plans.

Looks like the itinerary is shaping up. I've updated the original post to reflect some confirmed plans.
My buddy in Reno just got "Ding"ed and apparently a flight from Reno to Boise is $45. I can't setup "Ding" on my computer at work, but it might be worth checking out. So DMoby will be here on Friday. :thumbs:

Sorry guys, it's a no-go here. We lost the account that I was driving at work, and now I'm driving 500 miles a day at a different time of the day, and it just won't work out. Smoke one for me.

well, looks like it's a go! :thumbs:

Arriving 11am friday

I'm there for sure, and scottymac might be coming with. We'll leave Friday morning some time, and I beleive it's about an 8 hour drive. Did we nix the bbq competition?