• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padila Cigars

OK FOLKS!! GOT EM!!!

I recieved a beautifull package from Mr. Padilla with personalized TAPE and everything.

Looks like he has made some MAJOR changes to the blend and Cigar Band. The wrappers look great. Hell all the smokes look great! Not one of them is split or damaged. This is gonna be great! They smell great, they look great! WAHOOOOOOOO!

Ok sorry I am ramblin now.

They are here and in case you didnt catch my drift they look great! There are some photocopied ads for everyone to take with thier cigars and everything seems to be in order.

I am going to post a list broken down by region within a day or so. If your not on the list and your supposed to be LMK right away! It has been a while and people have dropped out and joined up since the OG list so bear with me folks.

Monte your IN!

Phil

YEP!! This baby is ready to GO!

ALSO:

Many thanks to Frank (Big100HD) in stepping in to take over the east coast half of this pass!

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Phil

My composure prevents me from doing a PEE PEE Dance.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well good things come to those who have the patience to wait. We'll see........... ;)

Thanks for hanging in there PHiL!

BenjieV :D

This is great :thumbs: I've been wanting to try his stogies for awhile now. Thanks Phil, Big100HD and of course Mr. Padilla. Sorry we ever doubted you :(

Phil, is it too late to get in on this one?? Mr. Padilla PMed me and told me he sent you the sticks and wanted me to ask you if I could get in. :D

He PM'd me too. Did he PM everyone? ???

I guess he's excited to get us to try his cigars afterall.

LOL, it was a blanket PM I think. He sent me 2 and one sounded like it was to me and the other sounder very formal so it must have been to multiple people. I wouldnt worry about it BOB, I didnt forget about cha!

CigaH_Smoka, I dunno.......... Gee golly Sorry bro you can't get in on this one.

April fools!!!!!! LOL! I know, I am a dork. But I couldnt help it!!!!

LOL your IN bro!!!!

Phil