• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padila Cigars

I'm glad you guys will soon be getting the cigars sorry again for the delay. There will be some information along with the cigar telling you about the unique blend.

I look forward to hearing from all of you at cigarpass thank you all for your patience.

Regards,
Ernesto :)

Thanks for coming through with your end of the deal Ernesto.

John

LOL! Guess Mr. Padilla is monitoring this thread, since I got 2 PM's from him today. :D

The subject was "Cheap Old Fart", he definitely knows who he's writing to. :sign:

Sounds good. I hope there is also information on his business, where he wants to expand to, what his goals are for his line, his story, etc. That might be interesting.

Probably on a website somewhere. Does he have one yet?

Hello everyone for more information on Padilla cigars you can check out :

www.padillacigars.com

Thank you guys

The website has much information on the family and the cigar making process (both of these take time to load so be patient).

Looks like two different lines and three different sizes per line.

Didn't mention where production is or if he is partnering with someone else for production.

Nice artistic site.

Note there are two lines: a Cameroon and a Nicaragruan line

Mr. Padilla, I missed that the first time around so you might have your webmaster tweak that area of the site so it is more obvious that they are menu buttons directing two the two different lines.

All in all an informative site.

OK here is the list, I will be editing THIS post with the updates NO PM's PLEASE. My box gets full rather quick. If I don't have your addy I will email or PM YOU.

ELLMAN you still around bro, just havent seen you post in a while and want to make sur eyour still in.

Phil
Wascal
CC
MMM
Lucasbuck
Lumberg
Ellman
Triple_D
Bobbyson1a
Fast4dr
Sir Smokes
Ivan37
ThejollyCo (HE IS GONE I WILL SEND HIM ONE WHEN HE GETS BACK)
stogieman
nicko99
Randyb1/Gibu
BenjieV
psyktek
Pepe
Rknicker
Captain B
geldor1
BACCHUS
Toaster
Snowdust
Ropeman
Dannyob - Thanks bro!
GunPowder
Blair
big100HD
Alosttexan
Monte
wpeloqui
ShadMan

My email addy is isomfiend@yahoo.com send the info there becuase my PM box is getting rather full- Thanks

I NEED YOUR ADDRESS IF I DON"T HAVE IT. I will be updating the list asap with WHo's addy I do and don't have. FYI some of you sent me your addy but my PM box got full and I HAD to delete some PM's.

IF YOUR NOT ON THIS LIST YOU ARE NOT IN, SO EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE POSTED HERE BUT ARE STILL NOT ON THIS LIST!!!

Phil said:
ELLMAN you still around bro, just havent seen you post in a while and want to make sur eyour still in.
I believe Ellman left the fold ???

Thanks Phil! Your the man!

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Triple_D said:
Ellman is still around. I see him lurking at night. Send him a PM
Poor guy got caught up in the wash of the whole Shuji thing. I have done at least one, I believe two transactions with him. Stand up guy IMO. Ellman if you're reading this come back!

Lumberg said:
Triple_D said:
Poor guy got caught up in the wash of the whole Shuji thing. I have done at least one, I believe two transactions with him. Stand up guy IMO. Ellman if you're reading this come back!
And here I was thinking Lumberg you were the "poor guy" caught up in the wash of the whole Shuji thing.............

Oh yea, you jumped in just like Ellman did. I'm sure he's happy at his new site he helps moderate.

gibu said:
Lumberg said:
Triple_D said:
And here I was thinking Lumberg you were the "poor guy" caught up in the wash of the whole Shuji thing.............

Oh yea, you jumped in just like Ellman did. I'm sure he's happy at his new site he helps moderate.
Oh yeah I made some waves too. I didn't get "caught up" though, I was quite bull-headed about it. I just didn't leave at the drop of some not-so-subtle hints.

The "other site" shut down BTW, last I heard.

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say hello and see if anyone has received the cigars? I know there are a lot of people on the list so I hope hear from you soon. Could ask you guys a favor, i will be starting a newletter with upcoming information on the brand and other cigar related stuff. I would like to email you guys with information from time to time. Please email me at ernesto@padillacigars.com and please let me know if your from cigarpass in the email.

I hope you enjoy the cigars and again hope to hear from you guys.

Best regards,
Ernesto Padilla
www.padillacigars.com

Thanks Mr. Padilla :thumbs:

When is this pass going to the passes in progress?