• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padrón Millennium Maduro Hand-Off pass

Had a PMM last night,

I have come to this conclusion, a PAM is a PAM is a PAM

IMO you could just about switch bands between them all and not tell the difference. Sure a Padron slut might be able to distinguish between the two, but I can't.

To me it goes like this 64 = strongest
26= Weak and subtle
Millie= the best out of all of them a bit stronger than a 26 with more flavor than a 64 but IMO lwas not worth the price of 2-3 64's

Phil

Package is at home. I will be home tomorrow. The package is safe per my wifey.

ParaGod said:
Package is at home. I will be home tomorrow. The package is safe per my wifey.

Whew, one pass down without incident! Thanks Andrew!

My puts are in. I have not heard back from Moki in a week, I hope he is okay.

The box is now on its way to Phil.

Puts:

Siglo VI
Carlos Torano Tribute Torpedo (From box 456)

0103 8555 7491 8056 2355

I forgot the insurance number. VV797444675US

Got the pass.

I hate to say it but all of the PMM's that are left have been utterly destroyed. Not one of the sticks has less than 4 cracks :(

PM sent.

PHil

Phil said:
Got the pass.

I hate to say it but all of the PMM's that are left have been utterly destroyed. Not one of the sticks has less than 4 cracks :(

PM sent.

PHil
:0

:( :(
dude, not cool.

Phil said:
What the hell? How did that happen?

:( :angry: ??? That sucks Phil. Was the box damaged when you received it?

Wade

The box was kinda beat up but not too bad. They seemed to be packed OK but the smokes are all cracked at both the foot and the cap in multiple spots :( .

It really sucks to see such nice cigars go to waste like that.

I put the container in my coolidor for 3 days to get the humidity up a bit. As for cracks. I did not see any when I repacked them to be shipped. That sucks. Which cigars where damaged?

Phil said:
Had a PMM last night,

Heretic. :)

I agree, there is a similar taste profile, but there are definitely very noticeable differences between 'em, IMHO -- saying they all taste the same is like saying all Cohiba's taste the same. ;)

BTW Phil, if the 1926 was the weakest, and the 1964 was the strongest, I think there's something wrong with the PAMs you've been smokin' ;) The 1926's have been consistently stronger for me, and were intentionally blended that way. hrm. I wonder what sizes of each you smoked?

By the way guys, I'm back (obviously) -- so vewy/puro, you can send the pass back home now -- as for the other end of the pass, I'm sorry to hear the last 4 cigars are all mucked up. :(

Worst case, I'd be happy to work out a private trade with Wade and Phil for 2 PMMs each if they like (PM me guys). Might as well send the other pass back home too, Phil, if the cigars are toasted. :/

Just got back from a smoke with PB. Handed off the 2 PMMs to him. Moki, I'm sending your pass back to you first thing Monday morning. I'll have updated puts later. Hope your trip was fun. :)

moki said:
Phil said:
Had a PMM last night,

Heretic. :)

I agree, there is a similar taste profile, but there are definitely very noticeable differences between 'em, IMHO -- saying they all taste the same is like saying all Cohiba's taste the same. ;)

BTW Phil, if the 1926 was the weakest, and the 1964 was the strongest, I think there's something wrong with the PAMs you've been smokin' ;) The 1926's have been consistently stronger for me, and were intentionally blended that way. hrm. I wonder what sizes of each you smoked?
I have smoked a PAM 26 no. 9 maduro and a torp. In the 64 line I think I have had at least 2-3 (Many exclusivo's and principe's which I keep a small stock of) of every vitola with the exeption of "A"'s. I have had quite a few naturals (which I enjoy very much) as well in many different sizes both 26 and 64. That was however the first one of the PMM's I had. I agree they all taste slightly different. Many brands have similar blends in thier lines not just padron. IMO the only MAJOR difference is power unless your talking about a PMM which is a bit more unique then the rest.

The rest of the cigars look good in the pass. I'll send the box back to you Moki.

Phil

Brother Andrew, Phishy was not quite sure with what he was doing with regard to your pass ;) so he brought my Takes to me last night and I will be sending my Puts under seperate cover. I will get a picture of those puts and E:Mail the picture along with the DC# as soon as I aquire the goods that are somewhat worthy of the task. I think I may be getting those today :p

Thanks for the pass, thanks for Including me bust most of all, a great big thanks for making it possible for me and My brother to share in a rare experience we would not have otherwise been able to do. :thumbs:

Awesome thing you have done for us all!! :love:

PuroBrat said:
Thanks for the pass, thanks for Including me bust most of all, a great big thanks for making it possible for me and My brother to share in a rare experience we would not have otherwise been able to do. :thumbs:
That's what it's all about man! ;) Glad you guys enjoyed it!

So is this pass over, or still going?

Don't forget to PM me when it's ready to be moved.

Dave ;)