• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padrón Millennium Maduro Hand-Off pass

The Eagle has landed :thumbs: I'll get her done tonight when I get home and should be able to get her back on the road tomorrow. I'll post my puts tomorrow.

doh -- nevermind, sir-smokes-a-lot -- but next time post a DC#, you almost gave me a heart-attack! :D

The insurance number can be tracked at the post office, but not online.

And she's off!

DC# 0303 0830 0000 0895 6917

Ins# VE 473 651 811 US ($600)

Puts:

Partagas 150 A
Partagas Lusitania '98

Thanks for including me in your awesome pass Andrew! As soon as I smoke one I'll be sure to post a review.

Head's up Bat Chief!

I GOT IT :thumbs:

Takes:
PMM :love:
PMM :love:

Puts:
Partagas 150 robusto
Don Carlos Double Robusto
Gurkha Master Select Toro

will get it out in the morning via FedEx Express so vewyphishy will have it by Monday or Tuesday latest. Thanks for having me Moki ;)

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
in the future, can do.

from what I know,
the insurance slip also works like a DC, and as I spent over $14 to ship, didn't feel the need to pay the extra 50 cent as well.
heh, welcome to the club -- I paid more than double that to send out both passes, and everyone else in the pass had to pay about the same in shipping. Consider it a PMM tax. ;)

lucasbuck said:
Partagas 150 A
Partagas Lusitania '98

Thanks for including me in your awesome pass Andrew! As soon as I smoke one I'll be sure to post a review.
Well, if you're like the rest of 'em, that won't be for a long while! :D

Nice puts man -- can't wait to get the Partagas 150. I realize the domestic one has gotten mixed reviews, but I want to try it for myself!

It's an awesome stick. A once in a lifetime smoke like the Millenniums. They were made 10 years ago and are extremely hard to find now. The A is the big Churchill so I hope you enjoy it :thumbs:

Alas, DDD let me know that the Ghurka Pre-embargo in the pass has gotten chewed up. Sigh... oh well. It happens I guess.

moki said:
Alas, DDD let me know that the Ghurka Pre-embargo in the pass has gotten chewed up. Sigh... oh well. It happens I guess.
??? ??? ???

What do you mean "chewed up?"

lucasbuck said:
moki said:
??? ??? ???

What do you mean "chewed up?"
The wrapper is busted and it is in pretty bad shape. Nearly pipe tobacco. Everything seemed packed well so I really don't know how it happened but that is the shape I found it in.