• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padrón Millennium Maduro Hand-Off pass

lucasbuck said:
DC# 0303 0830 0000 0895 6917

Head's up Bat Chief!

Current Status

You entered 0303 0830 0000 0895 6917

Your item was processed and left our FEDERAL WAY, WA facility on February 15, 2004. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

It's getting closer! :) :) :D

Bat_Chief said:
Current Status

Your item was processed and left our FEDERAL WAY, WA facility on February 15, 2004. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Quick! Someone intercept it before Bat_Chief gets his evil... erm... wings on it!

By the way fellas, the Gurkha is an unfinished cigar, which means the foot's binder and filler are exposed. As for the wrapper itself, it was in perfect condition when it left me. Sad to hear she's struggling :( . The cigar is about 3 years old. Let's hope it's still smokable.

cigah_smoka said:
By the way fellas, the Gurkha is an unfinished cigar, which means the foot's binder and filler are exposed. As for the wrapper itself, it was in perfect condition when it left me. Sad to hear she's struggling :( . The cigar is about 3 years old. Let's hope it's still smokable.
If not, I'll just make a tobaccoccino out of it!

moki said:
cigah_smoka said:
If not, I'll just make a tobaccoccino out of it!
A Pipe might be a better idea moki!! :sign:

Package arrived safely today. The Gurkha is beat down pretty hard. It's pretty safe to say its unsmokeable. There are cuts and splits in the wrapper that run both deep into the cigar as well as up and down the length of the cigar. :( :( :(

I'll do my play tonight and have it out on the road tomorrow. I'm going to use a new box because I have NO idea how the current box has made it this far. Perhaps all the tape and shipping labels have held it together. :D

vewyphishy said:
I'll do my play tonight and have it out on the road tomorrow. I'm going to use a new box because I have NO idea how the current box has made it this far. Perhaps all the tape and shipping labels have held it together. :D
haha -- nice... can ya take a picture of it for me? I'd love to see it :D

Also, aren't you and Puro going to do the exchanges together and such? Take your time, I won't return home until the 28th of this month (leaving on Saturday).

I'd rather you have it than have it end up freezing outside on my doorstep for a week ;)

moki said:
Bat_Chief said:
Current Status

Quick! Someone intercept it before Bat_Chief gets his evil... erm... wings on it!

Boowa Ha Ha Ha Ha! It's mine I tell you, all mine! No one can stop it now, you OR your little dog Toto!

I say again: Boowa Ha Ha Ha Ha! :sneaky: :lookup: :0
bounceflame.gif

Bat_Chief said:
Boowa Ha Ha Ha Ha! It's mine I tell you, all mine! No one can stop it now, you OR your little dog Toto!

I say again: Boowa Ha Ha Ha Ha! :sneaky: :lookup: :0
bounceflame.gif
Alright, fess up. Who snuck some joints into the PMM pass? :)

The PMM's have arrived, I have taken, I have put and Paragod - they head out to your house tomorrow!

I sat at work for a good hour sniffing the bag the PMM's came in, what a thing you did for the BOTL, Andrew!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

I tried to beat it out of Andrew's Moki A$$ ( :p ) as to what he wanted putt specifically, but it was a no go. So, my put's were two of my fav's:

1: BTL
2: Havana Monte #2 '03
3: A Nekid pic of Lumberg's girlfriend. :love:

I'll DC tomorrow Paragod, right now I gotta burn up 250 pounds of liquid propane! :p

Signed,

A happier Bat_Chief

Bat_Chief said:
3: A Nekid pic of Lumberg's girlfriend. :love:

You saw that on the net too? LOL!!

Bat_Chief said:
3:  A Nekid pic of Lumberg's girlfriend.  :love: 

It was killing me, I couldn't resist!! :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

I will regret it later, I'm sure!! :p

OK, heads-up Paragod, the BC has sent you a little present courtesy of Andrew!

It went out priority of course, DC# 0302 0980 0000 9060 4524 and is insured for $600, VD 318 381 974 US with all souls accounted for!

Thanks for the opportunity, Moki, they look & smell and will eventually taste great! :thumbs:

Bat_Chief said:
Thanks for the opportunity, Moki, they look & smell and will eventually taste great! :thumbs:

Bah! Another hoarder! :D

moki said:
Bat_Chief said:

Bah! Another hoarder! :D

Yeh, I knew you'd grumble but I had to be honest! I don't have 20 lying around just so I need to save this type of smoke for a special occasion!

Maybe if I get my new job next month.......... :)

y'all have fun with the pass! I'll be back home on the 28th of February, keep it goin' while I'm away!