• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padrón Millennium Maduro Hand-Off pass

Getting a little anxious to get this pass underway, so I invited sir-smokes-a-lot too -- whomever gets back to me first gets the spot (sir-smokes-a-lot or Horse)

:)

I'd really like to send out both boxes tomorrow, if possible.

okay folks, the game is ON!! I made up the lists, broken down by geographical region, so the progression should be good all the way along for both teams here. I will be shipping these babies out TOMORROW (Wednesday the 21st) so the first recipients should be getting the boxes on Friday or so.

woooohooooo!!!! Game on!!!

It might be a good idea to PM the person you send the box on to, just to give them a heads up that it is coming to them (as well as posting in this thread that you've sent it out)

Pass Team #1:

*** remember, cross your name off of the list, repack everything carefully along with your 2 smoke replacements, then send the box on to the next person ASAP, insured for $600 ***

*** also, post in the thread when you receive the pass, write in next to your name on the address list your replacement smokes, and then post in the thread again when you ship the pass out ***

1) AVB ------------------------------ PA
2) Ludwig --------------------------- MD
3) Shadow -------------------------- WV
4) ricmac25 ------------------------- FL
5) cigah_smoka -------------------- FL
6) gatorsmg ------------------------- FL
7) SamGuss ------------------------- AL
8) Triple_D -------------------------- LA
9) vewyphishy ---------------------- TX
10) PuroBrat ------------------------ TX

...then send it back home:

moki --------------------

Andrew Welch
14 Alvin Place
Rochester, NY 14607

Pass Team #2:

*** remember, cross your name off of the list, repack everything carefully along with your 2 smoke replacements, then send the box on to the next person ASAP, insured for $600 ***

*** also, post in the thread when you receive the pass, PM me or post in the thread with your replacement smokes, and then post in the thread again when you ship the pass out ***

1) Scott1966 --------------------------- NY
2) Fast4Dr ------------------------------ NY
3) coventrycat86 ----------------------- CT
4) Matt R -------------------------------- IL
5) sir-smokes-a-lot -------------------- MN
6) lucasbuck ---------------------------- UT
7) Bat_Chief ---------------------------- WA
8) ParaGod ----------------------------- CA
9) Phil ----------------------------------- CA
10) wk-mang --------------------------- HI

...then send it back home:

moki --------------------

Andrew Welch
14 Alvin Place
Rochester, NY 14607

Cool, Andrew, If I get the pass before Saturday, I can hand it off to Fast4dr and Coventry Cat at the Long Island herf on Saturday which should expedite things plus less time the box sits in a cold mail truck.

Scott :)

Kewlness is takin place now!! There is a box underway that will in due time bring to me 2 of what will surely be the best smokes I ever tasted :p :D :thumbs:

This looks likes a very well run straight up Pass Moki, Kudos to you bro

Ohhhh, first on the list. I can pick the best cigars out of the pass! :p

Good deal, CC is in front of me so he can just bomb me and save a couple fo bucks on shipping. LMAO!!

I just thought that if this gets to me by Saturday I can personally hand it off to Ludwig at the Baltimore herf on Sunday!

AVB said:
I just thought that if this gets to me by Saturday I can personally hand it off to Ludwig at the Baltimore herf on Sunday!
You guys should smoke one of 'em together too :D

Everything looks great Andrew. Can't wait to get my hands on this bad boy. This has got to be the most high end domestic pass I've ever seen :0

lucasbuck said:
Everything looks great Andrew. Can't wait to get my hands on this bad boy. This has got to be the most high end domestic pass I've ever seen :0
It's a bit homogenous, though. Oh well...

moki said:
lucasbuck said:
It's a bit homogenous, though. Oh well...
Yeah but it won't be by the time it gets back to you!

The Padrón Millennium Maduro Hand-Off pass is now officially under way! I sent the packages off this afternoon, and they are guaranteed to be in the first person's hands by Friday afternoon at the latest.

Team1: AVB: tracking number: 1ZRA05020269609564

Team 2: Scott1966: tracking number: 1ZRA05020236273452

These packages are insured, so I believe they need to be signed for. You can track the packages via UPS here:

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/index.jsx

Oh sure, you don't even invite me to play and now you want me to move your thread?? :lookup:

Ok! :D

Dave :sign: :sign:

DaveWF said:
Oh sure, you don't even invite me to play and now you want me to move your thread?? :lookup:

Ok! :D

Dave :sign: :sign:
doh!