• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padrón Millennium Maduro Hand-Off pass

moki said:
AVB said:
I just thought that if this gets to me by Saturday I can personally hand it off to Ludwig at the Baltimore herf on Sunday!
You guys should smoke one of 'em together too :D
It will be a three-way pass-off with AVB, Ludwig and I! :thumbs:

DaveWF, this isn't a frickin' black Sharpie marker pass, why would you want in??? :sign: :sign: :sign: :0 :p

The box should be showing up at AVB and Scott's houses tomorrow (Friday) afternoon. According to UPS.com, AVB's package is already in Harrisburg, PA as of today (Thursday), and Scott's package is in Seacaucus, NJ for some reason -- is that close to where you live, Scott?

Anyway, they should make it there on time -- make sure someone is around to sign for 'em, you two! Or at least leave a note telling them to leave the package (and sign the note), or tell them to hold it at the local UPS distro center so you can go pick it up there after work.

On a completely different note, would anyone object to posting the cigars you put into the box here in this thread? I see it being done in other passes, and I think it might be kinda cool to see. (posting your takes is a little silly, since everyone is taking a baggie of the PMM's)

What say you, pass participants?

That is the standard rule of thumb around here. I don't think anyone should have a problem doing that.

I sure don't

phil

And it shall be so!! MAndrew my brother, your pass, your rules, you want the puts here, you got it. :thumbs:

Moki, I was talking to Fast4dr and he says that Secaucus NJ is the Hub for UPS and that is normal for them to send it there, then it will go to Farmindale (near Me) then to my house where I will have a family member there to sign for it. :D

Scott1966 said:
Moki, I was talking to Fast4dr and he says that Secaucus NJ is the Hub for UPS and that is normal for them to send it there, then it will go to Farmindale (near Me) then to my house where I will have a family member there to sign for it. :D
Cool, cool! I can't wait until they actually arrive at their first stop! wooohooo!

So here's the question for you pass participants: are you a smoker or a hoarder? Are you gonna smoke one of these Padrón Millenniums right when you get 'em (well, after a day or two in the humidor), or are you going to hoard them away?

moki said:
So here's the question for you pass participants: are you a smoker or a hoarder? Are you gonna smoke one of these Padrón Millenniums right when you get 'em (well, after a day or two in the humidor), or are you going to hoard them away?
I'm a hoarder extraordinaire. Sorry about that Andrew :D But since you are kind enough to share the wealth here with this ultra rare stick and since I know how disappointed you'll be if I don't torch one and give you a review I will smoke one in your honor. The other goes in to the untouchable humidor where I can show it off for years to come :p

hmmm, in between.

At moment,
more hording, as it is cold here and I freeze smoking PCs outside.
But, will have a break in 2 weeks. (should get to me by then.)

On break will smoke one,
heck maybe both. I save'em for a few weeks, then go on a quality vacation binge of 3-4 great smokes.

If I have them, I'll smoke one at the Baltimore herf (providing it doesn't snow and everyone wimps out) and save the other for a while.

Heck, I might smoke a couple this weekend, just to get geared up to smoke these. ;)

Matt R said:
Heck, I might smoke a couple this weekend, just to get geared up to smoke these. ;)
I hope they don't get too dried out in the shipping! Might want to put 'em in the humidor for at least a day before smoking 'em!

BTW, just a general reminder: no more than two Padrón Millennium's per person! Otherwise we'll run out before it gets to the last person, which wouldn't be fair.

moki said:
BTW, just a general reminder: no more than two Padrón Millennium's per person! Otherwise we'll run out before it gets to the last person, which wouldn't be fair.
So does that mean we can take out some of the smokes put in place of the PPM's and add that to our P/T??

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

I can't wait to get a hold of these seet ass sticks!! That's sweet ass sticks not sweet, ass sticks! :sign:

Pee pee dance!!

Phil said:
So does that mean we can take out some of the smokes put in place of the PPM's and add that to our P/T??
hehe -- no! Just take a single baggy of the PMMs, there are two PMM's in each baggy. Then replace it with two premium smokes!

Update: the pass has been delivered to AVB!:

Jan 23, 2004 - 12:57 P.M. - YORK, PA, US - DELIVERY

It's still "out for delivery" for Scott1966, but that means a truck is circling the area, and homing in on the target!