• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padrón Millennium Maduro Hand-Off pass

wooohooo! Scott1966, your box has been delivered too! :)

Let the games begin!!

Jan 23, 2004 - 3:57 P.M. - UNIONDALE, NY, US DELIVERY

The Eagle has landed! Everything looks great, the cigars are perfect! They look awesome. Moki, PM me when you get a chance so that we can go over my puts before I post them here. :D

The box has indeed arrived. It is warming up in my basement store room (52 degrees) after being outside for 4 hours. I'll open it tomorrow and SMOKE THEM ALL!! :D

Scott1966 said:
The Eagle has landed! Everything looks great, the cigars are perfect! They look awesome. Moki, PM me when you get a chance so that we can go over my puts before I post them here. :D
No need, just post your puts here. Whatever you intend to put is fine.

AVB said:
The box has indeed arrived. It is warming up in my basement store room (52 degrees) after being outside for 4 hours. I'll open it tomorrow and SMOKE THEM ALL!! :D
Bastard!! Everyone, pile on AVB!! ;)

Give 'em a sniff, AVB, they have a nice scent. :)

My puts:

Partagas Culebras

Oneoff Soberanos

www.oneoffcigars.com

A great pass, thanks for having me Moki. Will hand off to Fast4dr & Coventry Cat tomorrow at the LI herf. :D

Scott1966 said:
A great pass, thanks for having me Moki. Will hand off to Fast4dr & Coventry Cat tomorrow at the LI herf. :D
A great play, Scott! Did the cigars look okay when ya got 'em? Have ya sniffed 'em yet? :)

Oneoff's are not that common but are complex smokes. Check out their website for details about them including that they are made organically. The cigars look great! I only smelled the ones that I was taking and they smelled fantastic! :D

Here are my Puts:

Cohiba Robusto Seleccion Reserva '03
Bolivar Corona Gigantes 6/98

Thanks Moki and I hope you enjoy :)

Fast4Dr said:
Here are my Puts:

Cohiba Robusto Seleccion Reserva '03
Bolivar Corona Gigantes 6/98

Thanks Moki and I hope you enjoy :)
Cool!! You got the smokes already??

It ain't looking good for the MD/DC herf so I'll be sending the box out to the next lucky person Monday afternoon (That would be Ludwig).

My puts are going to seem mediocre compared to some of these 'gar hounds but they are the best I have so here they are:

Gurkha Centurian Double X
Diamond Crown Robusto #1.
Plan for a looooong time to get through that baby.

I'll have a Padron as a birthday smoke on Monday. :thumbs:

AVB said:
Now that is a pretty friggen tasty stick.

Man, this pass is on my top-5 list of things to do right now, :D can't wait.

:thumbs:

have a great weekend all.

Moki, thanks for letting me in the pass and gwtting this up and running very quickly.

gonna have to make a trip to the "Special Humi" for the puts here, but I cannot wait to fire one of these babies up. As for Burnin em, Moki, I hope you ain't in love with these things, cause the two I get or gonna nap for a few days and then Me and My brother are gonna burn em up. Maybe we will do a Side/Side taste test with the 1926 and the 1964 to compare how they stand up against the elite Padron.

PuroBrat said:
gonna have to make a trip to the "Special Humi" for the puts here, but I cannot wait to fire one of these babies up. As for Burnin em, Moki, I hope you ain't in love with these things, cause the two I get or gonna nap for a few days and then Me and My brother are gonna burn em up. Maybe we will do a Side/Side taste test with the 1926 and the 1964 to compare how they stand up against the elite Padron.
That would be really cool. Things I noticed about the Millenniums: the draw was really, really easy, I think perhaps because when I smoked 'em, they weren't moist enough. So do give them a little humidor time before you torch 'em -- assuming they get to you okay, a few days should be enough.

AVB said:
My puts are going to seem mediocre compared to some of these 'gar hounds but they are the best I have so here they are:

Diamond Crown Robusto #1.
Not all all... I've never had a Gurkha, and have been wondering about them actually! :D Nice play!

Moki, hand off at the LI herf went smooth. Fast4dr did his puts/takes and then in turn handed off to Coventry Cat who took it home to do his puts/takes. BTW the herf was great! Alot of really cool botls there! :D

Scott1966 said:
Moki, hand off at the LI herf went smooth. Fast4dr did his puts/takes and then in turn handed off to Coventry Cat who took it home to do his puts/takes. BTW the herf was great! Alot of really cool botls there! :D
Very cool! Too bad the PMMs didn't get enough humi time to smoke 'em at the herf! :)

Since they haven't plowed my road yet I have doubts about getting the pass out today. I'll keep you informed if I can get out of my driveway sometime before the Post Office closes today.

They fnally plowed. The DC is: 0302 0980 0000 4008 0859

AVB said:
Since they haven't plowed my road yet I have doubts about getting the pass out today. I'll keep you informed if I can get out of my driveway sometime before the Post Office closes today.

They fnally plowed. The DC is: 0302 0980 0000 4008 0859
hehe -- neither sleet, nor snow, nor freezing rain will stop this pass!! :0