• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padrón Millennium Maduro Hand-Off pass

BTW, don't forget to message the next person on the list (not sure who that is, because of all of the in-person hand-offs ;) )

Ludwig hasn't responded to my mail about the pass and they tried to deliver today.

We attempted to deliver your item at 5:44 pm on January 27, 2004 in BALTIMORE, MD 21230 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender.

If it comes back to me does that mean I get 2 more? :p

woops. I never got an email, I might have recieved a PM that slipped through the cracks. I am going to try to get off work earlier tomorrow to pick it up. I got the notice today also!

Ludwig said:
woops. I never got an email, I might have recieved a PM that slipped through the cracks. I am going to try to get off work earlier tomorrow to pick it up. I got the notice today also!
Don't leave the poor babies out in the cold! heh

How is the other box doing?

Speaking of other box, it's going to Matt today.

DC#:
0301 0120 0001 0524 9891

You're getting a
Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro (Havana) AGED, April, 2000
AND a
Vegas Robaina "Farm Rolled", these are a speciality cigar that are not available through regular retail. I smoked one last Saruday at the LI Herf and WOW are they good!!

Yeah, but what am I getting??? LMAO!!! I'll be on the lookout for the box. :)

COOL, CC, thanks! :)

So has anyone here smoked one of these yet? C'mon ya wimps... wk-mang has... ;)

moki said:
COOL, CC, thanks! :)

So has anyone here smoked one of these yet? C'mon ya wimps... wk-mang has... ;)
Wade smokes everything. It don't mean nothin' :D

Sent to Shadow

DC #: 03031290000140943337

Puts:
Opus X Crystal/Glass Tube (From DVD set)
Graycliff Blue Label Profesionale - President

Standing by to receive.

PEE PEE DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Sweet, Ludwig -- can't wait to see one of those glass case Fuente's :)

coventrycat86 said:
Vegas Robaina "Farm Rolled", these are a speciality cigar that are not available through regular retail. I smoked one last Saruday at the LI Herf and WOW are they good!!
These smokes aint no joke Moki!!!

I just got my bundle in today and WOW!!! One of the Finest rolls and a DAMN good havana to boot. I give it at least a good 92. Will only impove with a few years sleep.

It's gonna be so hard to leave them alone!!!!!

Ludwig - nice puts bro! Moki those Opus are acctually Unreleased (well sort of cause they DID release them with the DVD 40,000 were made) but regardless that is a forbiden X

So now that all the smokes I was gonna put in there have allready been put, I am gonna have to get creative.

I wonder I wonder I wonder....what shall I put.......

Peepee dancin regardless!!!

Has anyone smoked one besides Moki?

Phil

Delivered to Shadow...

You entered 0303 1290 0001 4094 3337

Your item was delivered at 4:08 pm on January 29, 2004 in MARTINSBURG, WV 25401.

Rolling right along!

Ludwig said:
Delivered to Shadow...

You entered 0303 1290 0001 4094 3337

Your item was delivered at 4:08 pm on January 29, 2004 in MARTINSBURG, WV 25401.

Rolling right along!
Very cool. So when are ya gonna smoke one, Ludwig?? ;)

Pass received. These are some nice looking cigars!

Puts:

A.F. Between the Lines
A.F. Best Seller

Pass will head out tomorrow to Ricmac. Confirmation #0103 8555 7491 7668 1053.
Insurance # VB 463 364 759 US.

Andrew thanks for inviting me! :thumbs:

Shadow said:
Pass received. These are some nice looking cigars!

Puts:

A.F. Between the Lines
A.F. Best Seller

Pass will head out tomorrow to Ricmac. Confirmation #0103 8555 7491 7668 1053.
Insurance # VB 463 364 759 US.

Andrew thanks for inviting me! :thumbs:
wooohoooo!!! Thanks for the awesome puts!

It'll be interesting when that pass gets in the hands of the Miami boys, let me tell ya. I hope they all have a mini-herf and smoke one together :)

Moki man, I will do my dead level best to get some Pics of LuckyDawg and Myself smoking the PMMs at the smoke shop. Who knows, might even have Viewyphishy and a couple other guys with us at the time if we can swing it. Now that sir would be major cool!! :D

PuroBrat said:
Moki man, I will do my dead level best to get some Pics of LuckyDawg and Myself smoking the PMMs at the smoke shop. Who knows, might even have Viewyphishy and a couple other guys with us at the time if we can swing it. Now that sir would be major cool!! :D
Damn right it would. Definitely take pictures!! :)

I just noticed something, lucasbuck's address is listed differently on the sheet than the address listed in his profile. The sheet sez:

"1948 N. 1000 W."

and his profile sez:

"1948 Woodland Park Drive"

which one is correct?