Padron 1926 Serie / 1964 Anniversary Reference

MoeCizlak

Built for comfort
smithjason said:
Padron 1926 Serie cigar line consists of maduro wrappers. All tobacco used in this line is aged for five full years, I love this cigars

I guess the 1926 Naturals I smoked were fake.  Bummer, I really enjoyed them.

moki

el Presidente
MoeCizlak said:
Padron 1926 Serie cigar line consists of maduro wrappers. All tobacco used in this line is aged for five full years, I love this cigars

I guess the 1926 Naturals I smoked were fake.  Bummer, I really enjoyed them.
I like the Naturals better than their maduros.

Khaos

There is a sale on padrons for 30% off at a website store right now. Didn't want to get in trouble and put the site on here. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

thinde

Lobstah; the other white meat!
Been smoking through a box of '64 Maduro Coronas, stellar in every way. I used to go for the '26 Principes.
I agree this is one of my go to sticks, I never have less than 2 boxes in the cabinet and with a little help from our friend in Penn you can't beat the price.

I bet a lot of people here posting that the cigars I have in my mini lab that I am working on will be just as good as Padrons with the combination of brain power and some time. Focusing on them, a little hands on, different labels to stick on them and I guarantee that I can get them at least 3/4ths of a 1926 Padron but it might be stretching to give it the 4/4ths AND if this batch turns out real good but not the best, I can at least keep striving to age future cigars and turn them into quality like Padron or for sure Davidoff, definitely can exceed Davidoff I know that. That's not so hard to do. Mindpower and time that you spend on these cigars, visualizing, power of positive thinking can turn overall ok to good 2 dollar sticks into good grandfathered cigars.. no lie. Gotta visualize, use the power and anythings possible you know what I'm sayin?

To further emphasize, here is a music video on me:

MichaelD

What does this button do again?
Anyone try the F75 yet? It's the special anniversary cigar Padron makes for Famous Smokes. I have a fiver resting at the moment, but it will be a few weeks before I light one up.

oke&coke

Shut up baby I know it!
Got a fiver and smoked or gifted all of them. Pretty good but some down time is in order. Received one in a pass so plan on waiting a year to smoke.

logos

Looking to try a range of the 64s, 26s and family reserves...with the intention to buy a box of whichever one stands out the most. Looking forward to the experiment.

MichaelD

Looking to try a range of the 64s, 26s and family reserves...with the intention to buy a box of whichever one stands out the most. Looking forward to the experiment.
Also, hold off buying any boxes until the next time Keystone Raider has his next sale. He's a long standing CP member who has been extremely generous with passing on box purchase deals every month or so.

Edit: And speak of the devil .... http://www.cigarpass.com/forum/index.php?threads/padron-accepting-orders.75696/

Last edited:

MichaelD

Ahhhhh. I see that now. I didn't connect the URL that you posted to Keystone. Well hopefully the guy now understands the referral.