• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 1926 Serie / 1964 Anniversary Reference

smithjason said:
Padron 1926 Serie cigar line consists of maduro wrappers. All tobacco used in this line is aged for five full years, I love this cigars

I guess the 1926 Naturals I smoked were fake.  Bummer, I really enjoyed them.

MoeCizlak said:
Padron 1926 Serie cigar line consists of maduro wrappers. All tobacco used in this line is aged for five full years, I love this cigars

I guess the 1926 Naturals I smoked were fake.  Bummer, I really enjoyed them.
I like the Naturals better than their maduros.

This cigar has a full bodied-flavor that’s smooth, complex, and damn hard to resist. That's why I loved it most.

There is a sale on padrons for 30% off at a website store right now. Didn't want to get in trouble and put the site on here. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Been smoking through a box of '64 Maduro Coronas, stellar in every way. I used to go for the '26 Principes.

Been smoking through a box of '64 Maduro Coronas, stellar in every way. I used to go for the '26 Principes.

I agree this is one of my go to sticks, I never have less than 2 boxes in the cabinet and with a little help from our friend in Penn you can't beat the price.

I bet a lot of people here posting that the cigars I have in my mini lab that I am working on will be just as good as Padrons with the combination of brain power and some time. Focusing on them, a little hands on, different labels to stick on them and I guarantee that I can get them at least 3/4ths of a 1926 Padron but it might be stretching to give it the 4/4ths AND if this batch turns out real good but not the best, I can at least keep striving to age future cigars and turn them into quality like Padron or for sure Davidoff, definitely can exceed Davidoff I know that. That's not so hard to do. Mindpower and time that you spend on these cigars, visualizing, power of positive thinking can turn overall ok to good 2 dollar sticks into good grandfathered cigars.. no lie. Gotta visualize, use the power and anythings possible you know what I'm sayin?

To further emphasize, here is a music video on me:

Anyone try the F75 yet? It's the special anniversary cigar Padron makes for Famous Smokes. I have a fiver resting at the moment, but it will be a few weeks before I light one up.

Got a fiver and smoked or gifted all of them. Pretty good but some down time is in order. Received one in a pass so plan on waiting a year to smoke.

Looking to try a range of the 64s, 26s and family reserves...with the intention to buy a box of whichever one stands out the most. Looking forward to the experiment.

Looking to try a range of the 64s, 26s and family reserves...with the intention to buy a box of whichever one stands out the most. Looking forward to the experiment.

Also, hold off buying any boxes until the next time Keystone Raider has his next sale. He's a long standing CP member who has been extremely generous with passing on box purchase deals every month or so.

Edit: And speak of the devil .... http://www.cigarpass.com/forum/index.php?threads/padron-accepting-orders.75696/

Last edited:
Ahhhhh. I see that now. I didn't connect the URL that you posted to Keystone. Well hopefully the guy now understands the referral.

PadronMillenniumTwins.jpg

(L to R) Natural, Maduro

Padrón Millennium Series

Padrón Millennium...........6.00 x 52..........est. $30.00 / Apprx. $3067.00 (100)

To celebrate the Millennium, the Padrón family created the limited edition “ Millennium 1964 Series”. Production was limited to 1,000 cases of 100 cigars each. The cigar, with dimensions of 52 x 6, is made with tobacco that has been aged for five years. All tobacco used for this single release was hand selected specifically for this limited production. Our goal was to blend a more full-bodied flavor while not compromising the balance that cigar connoisseurs have come to expect from our products.

padron_millennium_humi5.jpg

The Millennium cases contain five solid cedar trays that accommodate 20 cigars each. Each cigar as well as each case is individually and sequentially numbered. To make this possible, new bands containing Jose O. Padrón’s signature were designed to accommodate the individual serial numbering of each cigar. Each case also features two solid brass plaques on the exterior lid. The first, appearing on the center of the lid, contains the 1964 Anniversary Series logo. The second, located on the bottom right corner of the lid, contains the following information:

Millennium
1964 Series
Limited Edition
Box No. 1/ 1,000
Cigars No. 000001-000100

*Cases bearing numbers representing important family dates have been reserved and will be released on a limited basis in the future.

Wrapper: Natural or Maduro

PAN = Padrón 1964 Anniversary Natural
PAM = Padrón 1964 Aniversary Maduro
PMM = Padrón Millennium Maduro

Padrón Millennium Links:
Moki's Padrón Millennium Review
Moki's Padrón Millennium Wallpaper
Moki's Padrón Millennium Purchase and Photos Thread
Moki's Padrón Millennium Maduro Hand-Off pass, the step-mother of all cigar passes Thread

*Again, information and photo are gathered from Moki's previous postings and collected here for reference purposes.
I thin
PadronMillenniumTwins.jpg

(L to R) Natural, Maduro

Padrón Millennium Series

Padrón Millennium...........6.00 x 52..........est. $30.00 / Apprx. $3067.00 (100)

To celebrate the Millennium, the Padrón family created the limited edition “ Millennium 1964 Series”. Production was limited to 1,000 cases of 100 cigars each. The cigar, with dimensions of 52 x 6, is made with tobacco that has been aged for five years. All tobacco used for this single release was hand selected specifically for this limited production. Our goal was to blend a more full-bodied flavor while not compromising the balance that cigar connoisseurs have come to expect from our products.

padron_millennium_humi5.jpg

The Millennium cases contain five solid cedar trays that accommodate 20 cigars each. Each cigar as well as each case is individually and sequentially numbered. To make this possible, new bands containing Jose O. Padrón’s signature were designed to accommodate the individual serial numbering of each cigar. Each case also features two solid brass plaques on the exterior lid. The first, appearing on the center of the lid, contains the 1964 Anniversary Series logo. The second, located on the bottom right corner of the lid, contains the following information:

Millennium
1964 Series
Limited Edition
Box No. 1/ 1,000
Cigars No. 000001-000100

*Cases bearing numbers representing important family dates have been reserved and will be released on a limited basis in the future.

Wrapper: Natural or Maduro

PAN = Padrón 1964 Anniversary Natural
PAM = Padrón 1964 Aniversary Maduro
PMM = Padrón Millennium Maduro

Padrón Millennium Links:
Moki's Padrón Millennium Review
Moki's Padrón Millennium Wallpaper
Moki's Padrón Millennium Purchase and Photos Thread
Moki's Padrón Millennium Maduro Hand-Off pass, the step-mother of all cigar passes Thread

*Again, information and photo are gathered from Moki's previous postings and collected here for reference purposes.
[/QUOTE

I think this is definitely the most detailed Padrón reference I’ve ever seen. Thank you.