• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Passes of late

What a stupid thread.

NA

The master has spoken!!!
king-vi.gif

So if I'm ever in your pass, know that if I take a $5 cigar, you'll get something more than just a $10 cigar you'll get my friendship and that has no price tag!

You can be in my pass anytime buddy.

Matt,

I just wanted to say that the points and concerns you raised in posts #1 and #30 are valid ones. They are, in my opinion, as relevant today as they were at any point in the past history of CP. In fact, addressing these is even more pressing now with the larger and more diverse population we have today. You were totally justified and in the right in voicing them. Nowhere did I see that you impugned Anthony's integrity or intentions.

Your point in #41 and Anthony's reply in #43 are particularly telling about the state of CP today. Well worth our individual and collective reflection.

Wilkey

Matt,

I just wanted to say that the points and concerns you raised in posts #1 and #30 are valid ones. They are, in my opinion, as relevant today as they were at any point in the past history of CP. In fact, addressing these is even more pressing now with the larger and more diverse population we have today. You were totally justified and in the right in voicing them. Nowhere did I see that you impugned Anthony's integrity or intentions.

Your point in #41 and Anthony's reply in #43 are particularly telling about the state of CP today. Well worth our individual and collective reflection.

Wilkey

Thank you, Wilkey. The facts so often go irrelevant. Anyone who still thinks Matt took a shot at Tony is wrong.

F wit Tony, F wit me an you don't want that. You bring the sticks and I'll bring the hootch Anthony

And I'll bring the salmon spread!

if I were closer... :sign:

What complete and utter nonsense. To the point of extraordinary generosity in a pass, get over it. To the point of a "seeming" double standard, get over it. Of course some guys get a pass. They should. But that doesn't mean it's a double standard, it means that they've made the commitment here, paid their dues, and been stand up guys. They've earned an exception in certain cases and the new guys have not. The benefit of the doubt is earned. Newbs should follow the rules and guys that have been here a while should do what they do.

God only knows what instances in particular you people are talking about since nobody has pointed out a documented example where an individual has gotten a pass for whatever reason.
I've never even read the rules here because I know if I break one it's a bad rule.
This thread is just wrong headed. There are no good points made here.

NA

And I don't think anyone took a shot a Tony. It's just a stupid thread.

After reading this thread I now need to figure out how I can gain back the 10 minutes I wasted. Did we start a debate club here?

Feeling inadequate over someone elses puts? Really? :rolleyes:

After reading this thread I now need to figure out how I can gain back the 10 minutes I wasted. Did we start a debate club here?

Feeling inadequate over someone elses puts? Really? :rolleyes:

Bet my weener is bigger than yours, though.

Tony, I'm sorry, but I have to do this.

I know I told you that those pictures I took at the Christmas party would be forever our secret. But in the spirit of generosity (I mean, that IS what this thread's about, right?), I have to share with the rest of my CP brethren. I hope you can forgive me.

Tony's Mangina (NSFW)

Tony, I'm sorry, but I have to do this.

I know I told you that those pictures I took at the Christmas party would be forever our secret. But in the spirit of generosity (I mean, that IS what this thread's about, right?), I have to share with the rest of my CP brethren. I hope you can forgive me.

Tony's Mangina (NSFW)

That is pure WRONG!!! All WRONG!!! :sign:

Geez... Tony errs on the side of caution and everyone gets worked up!!! C'mon!!! It's not like he was raiding the pass... :rolleyes:

...although - on second thought - he did manage to clean out the LE's and nobody pitched a bitch... :whistling:

Mangina's, manboobies and weeners....man I can't wait to get into some of these passes! :whistling:

Geez... Tony errs on the side of caution and everyone gets worked up!!! C'mon!!! It's not like he was raiding the pass... :rolleyes:

...although - on second thought - he did manage to clean out the LE's and nobody pitched a bitch... :whistling:

Gramps you picked up on that did you? :whistling: