• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Philly Smoke Shop

2018 DPG 15th Anniversary Toro Box of 14 ($170 shipped)

Chris, do you still have these? And, in the original coffins with the gold 2018 ribbon on the foot, I believe?

ETA: If it's still available and Chris is amenable if we cover the 2nd shipping cost, would anyone want to split this box?

Last edited:
View attachment 53331

It's in sealed box;)
I don't mind splitting shipping. Just let me know.

I'll take them, but since I put it out there, why don't you hold off on shipping til Tues so we can give at least 24hrs for anyone who'd maybe want to split (I get the box though!).

That be ok with you?

2012 Oliva Serie V Maduro Especial Box of 10 ($60 shipped)

Ok Chris, so me and @cohibasurfer will also split these Olivas too. He'll get this master box and I'll take the MF master box.

We'll split the 2 extra shipping costs.

That work?

ETA: Neither of us care about the Oliva master box, if it makes shipping cheaper just send the Oliva sticks.. but I def want the DPG mb.

Dang, Sorry to hear you closed shop, Chris. I was going to stop in when we come that way next month. :(

Be well

Sorry I missed this. If whoever got the LFD Factory Press wants to peel off one fiver or six, pm me.