• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photo Thread

Buffalo Trace Distillery - Frankfort, KY. Did a tour a few weeks ago, and caught some great shots. The barrels are located in Warehouse C - and are the best of the best in the warehouse (EH Taylor, Pappy's, etc).

059A7384.jpg059A7238.jpeg059A7231.jpeg

Attachments

• 059A7387.jpg
    059A7387.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 0
Did you post these before? I remember seeing the one of the barrel cellar and absolutely loving it. That shot is money!
My apologies if I did. I was going through my photos and liked the shots. Wanted to share them with my brothers on CP!!!

BTW - my son was married Friday evening and the venue where it was held had a strong connection to BT. I was stunned to find EH Taylor Barrel Strength Rye behind the counter (as well as Weller SR, Blanton's, Eagle Rare, BT Kosher, etc). At $65/glass it was a bit pricey, but damn it was worth every penny. Damn shame I'll never own a bottle because even though I paid $65 for a glass, I definitely refuse to pay the highway robbers for a bottle...

Funny story - I bought one of the groomsmen who is a whiskey freak a glass of the EHT BS Rye. He was in heaven! Until one of the other groomsmen came along an poured the EHT over his Red Bull. 🤬 In his defense, though, he did say it was the best damn Red Bull and bourbon he'd ever had! 🤣

My grandson and I are at my son's camp in the ANF and wanted to show me how cool the camera is on his new i-phone 15 blah-blah-blah.

It was one of those gorgeous nights with not a cloud in the sky. We could see a lot of stars but were dumbfounded when the picture turned out like this. It's a long exposure so you can see some blur from moving the camera around a bit. I believe that's the Milky Way?

John @jfields this is better than the night of the rabid coon!

Sky with Logan's phone.jpg