• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pick Vitasea's Cohiba DC EL 2003 contest

Which of these cigars (numbered from left to right) is the Cohiba DC EL 2003 from Vitasea?

• Cigar #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cigar #2

• Cigar #3

• Cigar #4

• Cigar #5

• Cigar #6

• duh... I dunno!

• Total voters
junkman_56 said:
moki said:
He included a sales brochure and price list with my cigars; I presume he did for others as well.  The vendor represented does not have a good reputation at all.
Moki, would it be possible to post the name of this vendor?
No one here wants to purchase fake cigars or do business with anyone willing to sell fake cigars.
[snapback]210383[/snapback]​

It's one of CigarWeekly's sponsors and it's not CTO... *yawn*

:sign:

This is no longer serving any useful purpose. Break out the dead horse pic and move on.

Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

vitasea said:
i think that that was a very nice ststement

aginst my better judgement i will ask a second opinion (or 25)other then "god"
MOKI's review, who i respect, and will send 25 dc cohiba e l 2003 for other opinions (no two finger cadies this time i'm out). if you have the balls to give an honest review then please pm me with your address and i will send you one. i do not have or sent conterfiet cigars and never will. i think there as been a lot of misinformation about me and i will still fight to protect me?????

i know the more you try to defend your self the more **** you get????
[snapback]210330[/snapback]​
If you really respect Moki then why do you continue to disrespect him with your insinuation, Moki is very knowledgeable about cigars but no-one here considers him "god". He has been VEEERRRRRY respectful towards you and you keep throwing these barbs back at him, and IMHO it is just because his honest review didnt go your way, pitiful.... :angry:

bigmac said:
vitasea said:
i think that that was a very nice ststement

aginst my better judgement i will ask a second opinion (or 25)other then "god"
MOKI's review, who i respect, and will send 25 dc cohiba e l 2003 for other opinions (no two finger cadies this time i'm out). if you have the balls to give an honest review then please pm me with your address and i will send you one. i do not have or sent conterfiet cigars and never will. i think there as been a lot of misinformation about me and i will still fight to protect me?????

i know the more you try to defend your self the more **** you get????
[snapback]210330[/snapback]​
If you really respect Moki then why do you continue to disrespect him with your insinuation, Moki is very knowledgeable about cigars but no-one here considers him "god". He has been VEEERRRRRY respectful towards you and you keep throwing these barbs back at him, and IMHO it is just because his honest review didnt go your way, pitiful.... :angry:
[snapback]210520[/snapback]​
excuse me i am not showing any disrespect for moki
i think all 2000+ guys on this board are cigar gods
is this a bad thing?????????

32605343_94aef85ed1.jpg

this is a dc 2003 cut up with almost all long filler there was a few shorts at the core and appeared to be about 3 or 4 different shadss of leaf color all the fillers were long. such a waste ...

32605345_5c8580bc20.jpg

decided to light one of these up..big long cigars are not my taste.the first inch was a lot of work took some drawing power and was very mild and woody with light flavors. burnt well and had the tridional gray ash whith streaks of black

32605346_3c4b201de3.jpg

at the robustos size much fuller flavors and more smoke volume only had to touch it up a couple times

32605347_a182edcb16.jpg

just about done and quite frankly i would probab;y only give it a 6, though i am not to versed in large sizes prefurring robutos and smaller sizes. hoy de mont epicure #2 my favorate robustos and a siglo I for a day smoke

32605348_df87c3b495.jpg

then my all time favorite cuban smoke the hollywood!!!!!!!!
at .70 a pack heck nebr charges ,64 just for tax
as roddny dangerfield said just looking for a little respect

vitasea said:
just about done and quite frankly i would probab;y only give it a 6, though i am not to versed in large sizes prefurring robutos and smaller sizes. hoy de mont epicure #2 my favorate robustos and a siglo I for a day smoke
[snapback]210532[/snapback]​

Well, we agree on that anyway -- 6 is about right. A Cohiba Double Corona EL shouldn't be a 6 though.

Wait a minute. These cigars you're insisting are real... this is the first time you've smoked one? :0

Didn't you ever wonder why the factory in question would have boxes of 2003 limited edition (and highly sought-after) cigars laying around in 2005?

moki said:
vitasea said:
[snapback]210532[/snapback]​

Well, we agree on that anyway -- 6 is about right. A Cohiba Double Corona EL shouldn't be a 6 though.

Wait a minute. These cigars you're insisting are real... this is the first time you've smoked one? :0

Didn't you ever wonder why the factory in question would have boxes of 2003 limited edition (and highly sought-after) cigars laying around in 2005?
[snapback]210551[/snapback]​
my guess is that the dist have not ordered more??? larger sizes have not been moving as well as smaller sizes

vitasea said:
my guess is that the dist have not ordered more??? larger sizes have not been moving as well as smaller sizes
[snapback]210583[/snapback]​

No way -- the Cohiba Double Corona ELs are in extremely high demand -- they go for upwards of $700 a box these days. There's no way Habanos SA would sit on inventory that is in such high demand.

vitasea said:
32605343_94aef85ed1.jpg

this is a dc 2003 cut up with "almost" all long filler there was a few shorts at the core and appeared to be about 3 or 4 different shadss of leaf color all the fillers were long. such a waste ...
The red in quotes is the point which you should observe, a cohiba dc el should have NO short filler at all.And if you had spread that crap out like you should have instead of trying to make it hard to view we would see that it has quite a bit of short filler all you have to do is zoom in and see it.

I'm mostly in shock that he hasn't even smoked these cigars that he's insisting are real :/

http://www.cubanet.org/CNews/y04/may04/28e6.htm

CUBA NEWS

May 28 2004

FROM CUBA
More than 11,000 boxes of counterfeit cigars confiscated
HAVANA. Ana Leonor Díaz, Grupo Decoro - National police and Customs inspectors said they had confiscated 11,935 boxes of counterfeit cigars and closed more than 150 underground factories in a series of raids.
The cigars, bearing the most prestigious brands the Cuban government sells as a source of foreign exchange, sell at lower prices in the black market, primarily to tourists, and experts say their quality is indistinguishable from that of the officially approved product.
Customs agents said they had confiscated hundreds of boxes from visitors leaving the island from the Havana and Varadero airports.
In a series of raids in three Havana municipalities, police found more than 150 factories where the cigars were made, packed in cedar boxes and fitted with the rings that would presumably attest to their authenticity.
Tobacco industry authorities adopted a holographic seal years back that was supposedly tamper-proof. Yet, during the last two years, they have uncovered evidence of a parallel, clandestine industry engaged in the sale and export of cigars that they have not been able to eradicate.
Versión original en español
CubaNet does not require sole rights from its contributors. We authorize the reproduction and distribution of this article as long as the source is credited.

preembargo said:
http://www.cubanet.org/CNews/y04/may04/28e6.htm

CUBA NEWS

May 28 2004

FROM CUBA
More than 11,000 boxes of counterfeit cigars confiscated
HAVANA. Ana Leonor Díaz, Grupo Decoro - National police and Customs inspectors said they had confiscated 11,935 boxes of counterfeit cigars and closed more than 150 underground factories in a series of raids.
The cigars, bearing the most prestigious brands the Cuban government sells as a source of foreign exchange, sell at lower prices in the black market, primarily to tourists, and experts say their quality is indistinguishable from that of the officially approved product.
Customs agents said they had confiscated hundreds of boxes from visitors leaving the island from the Havana and Varadero airports.
In a series of raids in three Havana municipalities, police found more than 150 factories where the cigars were made, packed in cedar boxes and fitted with the rings that would presumably attest to their authenticity.
Tobacco industry authorities adopted a holographic seal years back that was supposedly tamper-proof. Yet, during the last two years, they have uncovered evidence of a parallel, clandestine industry engaged in the sale and export of cigars that they have not been able to eradicate.
Versión original en español
CubaNet does not require sole rights from its contributors. We authorize the reproduction and distribution of this article as long as the source is credited.
[snapback]210603[/snapback]​

that was last year and i'm sure many have reopened

Doh.gif

Doug that's actually the point. It's clear that these are factories you're getting your cigars from.

vitasea said:
[snapback]210603[/snapback]​

that was last year and i'm sure many have reopened
[snapback]210608[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Doesn't that just prove Pre Embargo's point? Many have reopened...

WARNING!:

This thread contains 100% of the USRDA of vitamin ARGGG!