• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pics of your Sticks!

Alright fellas sorry it took so long to get back to you.

The two main places to buy leaf are leafonly.com and wholeleaftobacco.com , there are many options which is part of the fun. WLT sells some blending kits, here is a good one ( https://www.wholeleaftobacco.com/product/terroso-profundo/ ) , you can also buy 1/4lb samples from LO. You're gonna need Filler, Binder, and Wrapper.

The supplies you'll need are: Large cutting board, pizza cutter or something similar that can do a roll cut, spray bottle with distilled water, cigar glue, and a copper coupling or elbow for cutting caps. There are a few different things that can be used as cigar glue, I use Xanthan gum but you can also buy glue from either of the leaf companies. You don't really need a mold right away, you can make a good cigar without it.

Check out Bliss Cigar Co.'s videos on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKQPvIbslAFFDYDGi-EivRQ/videos

Here is another good video
though I don't bunch with the method he uses.

Hopefully I didn't forget anything, any more questions don't hesitate to ask.
Thank you so much for posting this! I am really interested in doing this and once baseball season slows down I am going to jump with both feet. Hopefully when I get there you are still around and posting and we can chat :)

Thank you so much for posting this! I am really interested in doing this and once baseball season slows down I am going to jump with both feet. Hopefully when I get there you are still around and posting and we can chat :)

Baseball season is 162 games long, unless you're talking little league :)

You coaching?

Baseball season is 162 games long, unless you're talking little league :)

You coaching?

Yeah its little league. My son is 10 and plays on an 11AAA team. I did coach but now I realized these boys need better than me. I manage the team, basically do everything the coaches hate to do so they can just coach baseball!!

Yeah its little league. My son is 10 and plays on an 11AAA team. I did coach but now I realized these boys need better than me. I manage the team, basically do everything the coaches hate to do so they can just coach baseball!!

Wow, playing up a year on a AAA team, that's great. I coached and you don't get to enjoy each of the moments, when your son plays. You have to enjoy the team and it's hard. I finally said I'd give up duties and let the other guys do it, I just kept score. Eventually my son stopped playing and I expected it. He was playing more because he knew I wanted him to, instead of him really enjoying it.

Good luck to your son and his team!

Wow, playing up a year on a AAA team, that's great. I coached and you don't get to enjoy each of the moments, when your son plays. You have to enjoy the team and it's hard. I finally said I'd give up duties and let the other guys do it, I just kept score. Eventually my son stopped playing and I expected it. He was playing more because he knew I wanted him to, instead of him really enjoying it.

Good luck to your son and his team!
Thanks very much I appreciate it. I completely understand what you mean about missing everything when you coach. During the games I just run gamechanger which is a REALLY NICE change. I don't see my son stopping until he has to, he begs to do more practices and add more games!! We talked about doing a tournament down in OK this year but decided on Colorado instead. Maybe early next year we'll venture down your way.

got back from a long work trip, rolled a few from what I had on hand, Habano 2000 wrapper with a nice shine and the smell is amazing. Filler is Nic Habano Ligero and Viso , Dom. Seco and a splash of Mata Fina.
These were rolled last night and left on the drying rack overnight.

Very impressive rolling there sir. Also really like the cutting tool. By chance, is that done in scrimshaw? Love the artistry. I'd buy the tool just for that alone.