• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please Light One in His Honor!

You got it Brother!

I'll toast to You and Your Fathers bond with my glass held to the heavens. This evenings smoke will be dedicated in memory of your beloved Father. My sincere condolences in your loss.

God Bless you and your Family.

One of my favorites will go up in his honor tonight. Keep those memories alive & pass them on.

I am sad to hear of your loss. It would be my honor to light a cigar for your father.

Bill

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I lost my dad earlier this year so I know a bit about what you're going through.

Sorry to hear about your loss BenjieV. My prayers go out to you and your family.

It will be a smokey ascent, as I too will remember You and your family.

Benji,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences on behalf of your family.

Wilkey

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I will send prayers. Take care, and remember all the good times.

Very sorry to hear about your father, no matter if it's expected or not, it's never easy losing a parent. I was planning on stopping by the lounge tonight anyway, so now I'm gonna be sure to bring along one of those "special occasion" cigars...for your dad.

Wade

I wish you and your family the best through this hard time, peace and comfort. I will torch one up in your fathers honor this evening.

I am very sorry for your loss. It would be my honor to light one up in your fathers rememberance.

:(
Sorry to hear that Ben... I'lll pick out one of my best and torch 'er for you and your father...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll pick out a fine cigar in honor of your father.

Marc

Prayers sent!
I am going to a private club in Manhatten tonight and if they allow smoking an excellent smoke will be paired with a great single malt for your dad.

-Rob

I'm very sorry for your lost ben. Our prayers are with you and I will certainly light one in the memories of you father tonight.

My deepest sympathy to you and your family Benjiev, I'll be enjoying that smoke and drink this afternoon in honor of you and your father.

David

Sorry for your loss Ben.
I know how hard it is to lose a parent.
Keep your memories of him close to your heart.