• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please report bugs here

Several times today when I clicked on View New Content it directed me to Posting a New Topic in the Cigar Lounge.

^^^

I mean the message I received today wasn't there when I tried to check it and all my others were gone as well. NBD as the message in its entirety was sent to my e-mail in the "new message" notification.

I use a Blackberry Storm and it takes me to a striped down page. I can not find a view new content link on the striped down page.

All of the PMs I've sent and received since the upgrade are gone, as well. Some of them were from earlier today.

The PM's were purged. All new PM's will be formatted in conversation style.

I cant get in to see my PMs at all, I click on the tab and nothing happens ....

The PM's were purged. All new PM's will be formatted in conversation style.

So even the "conversation style" messages that were sent and received since the upgrade were purged some time today? If that's the case, I'm fine with it, if not, something hinky happened.

Just trying to help, Rod. :)

Yeah, all PM's were purged. They were supposed to be purged prior to the upgrade, however it didn't go as expected.

I had archived all of my old messages. I was afraid that the disappearance of the new ones I had received since the upgrade was a bad bug.

Glad to hear that it is a delayed reaction, so to speak :0 .

Hey Rod my profile tab only comes down when my firewall is turned off, so is it my setting or yours?

Low priority: Cigar Podcast looks funky. http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=58955

The long post issue should now be resolved.

The podcasts are automatically imported via RSS, and formatting is usually not so hot.

I use a Blackberry Storm and it takes me to a striped down page. I can not find a view new content link on the striped down page.
You have to go down to the bottom of the page and click on "Manually choose a theme". The default one selected does not work well with the storm for some reason. Once you click that it will reload the page onto a normal view of the website which is easy to navigate.

This isn't that big of a deal, but the "Today's Top Posters" box on the main page is inaccurate. This will make my 2nd post today and it's showing me as having 10 posts today.

I got these little ant bug things in my office. Least ways - they look like ant bugs. They could be some other kind of bug... I ain't too sure, since I think I need an upgrade in my eyeglass prescription.

So - I called building services and they said it may take a coupla days to get someone in here to clean 'em out. Any suggestions in the interim?

...oh - and I already took all the food sources out - and I had the cleaning staff clean up - so I don't think those things are constributing to the bug problem.
smile.gif

This isn't that big of a deal, but the "Today's Top Posters" box on the main page is inaccurate. This will make my 2nd post today and it's showing me as having 10 posts today.

It is based on a 24 hours clock, not calendar days. It doesn't reset at midnight.