• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pretty snazzy Rod

Looking very good on my Verizon "Storm" Crackberry. Also NP on my main system running IE8. Well done...!

Cheers - B.B.S.

I use IE7 with all the latest updates on my laptop here at home and I see the long posts by Rod as well. It only happens in the thread...the preview below the reply text box looks fine.

I'll also have to agree that the colors have to go but otherwise everything looks great.

Wow!! I hopped on this evening for the first time in a couple days and was very surprised. Looks great Rod, thanks.
Chris

Looking very good on my Verizon "Storm" Crackberry. Also NP on my main system running IE8. Well done...!

Cheers - B.B.S.
I'm having some problems with it on my storm. There is no place to "View New Content". Unless I'm missing something?

Edit: Fixed it!!!

I kinda miss the old set up but there are definitely alot of new stuff I have picked up on that I like alot already!!! I went on my Iphone and was loving the new interface. There was a link on the bottom that said something along the lines of "this has been formatted for your browser click here to manually change the format" Well I clicked it and brought it to the interface that comes up on my laptop and I can't get it back to the mobile format. Can anyone help me with this?

Its a bit to get used too, but I think its pretty cool. I like haveing new things to play with hehe. :)

I kinda miss the old set up but there are definitely alot of new stuff I have picked up on that I like alot already!!! I went on my Iphone and was loving the new interface. There was a link on the bottom that said something along the lines of "this has been formatted for your browser click here to manually change the format" Well I clicked it and brought it to the interface that comes up on my laptop and I can't get it back to the mobile format. Can anyone help me with this?

Scroll to the very bottom and you'll see "Choose Theme". There are only two themes available: lo-fi and normal.

I use IE7 with all the latest updates on my laptop here at home and I see the long posts by Rod as well. It only happens in the thread...the preview below the reply text box looks fine.

I'll also have to agree that the colors have to go but otherwise everything looks great.

Working on the long post issue now. Must have something to do w/ me being an admin. Doesn't make much sense, but we'll figure it out.

The skin will be customized soon...

Scroll to the very bottom and you'll see "Choose Theme". There are only two themes available: lo-fi and normal.

Working on the long post issue now. Must have something to do w/ me being an admin. Doesn't make much sense, but we'll figure it out.

The skin will be customized soon...

In your collum, under your name, but above your gender and post count, it appears to be trying to post a couple of images, way down the collum. There are two light blue rectanlges in your collum but way down at that appears to be making your posts very long. It does not appear to be in the body of your posts.

New forum is much faster on my computer.

Thanks Rod!! I will try it in a few and see what happens!

The forum looks amazing in Chrome, keep up the great work! Runs much more smoothly.