• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Primary place to enjoy your smoke

khari

I was talking to a guy at a cigar shop, and he told me alot of his customers smoke at the shop because they're not allowed to smoke at home. I suspect most of you likely take a cigar to a place that allows smoking. My question is, where do you usually smoke?

I usually smoke on my apartment patio which overlooks the parking lot. Nothing special about it at all. Maybe one day I'll have a better place to enjoy my cigars but for right now...I have to make do with what I have.

On my deck in the mountains with my laptop and a beer when the sun goes down. Can't get any better than that

95% of the time on my back patio or someone else's back patio.

outside under the stars with a good book, my Boxer, and a Shiner

We have two covered decks, which are great places to smoke. Nothing like sitting outside, listening to it rain, with a great smoke and beverage.... :thumbs:

Regards - B.B.S.

Usually it's at a friends place in the garage with the doors open, but during football season the only time I've got is on Saturday, so it's at Preembargo's shop on Sat.

I am usually at the front patio or back patio......Maybe in the winter i will get in the garage? Sometimes on Friday after work I hit the Havana House Cigar Lounge...

On nice days with little wind, I hit the front porch. On inclement days or at night, I smoke in the garage.

Away from home, I smoke with locals at either of three local establishments that allow smoking.

I've always wanted to be able to smoke in my basement office as I spend the most time there but that ain't happening any time soon.

Wilkey

Mostly I smoke in my office at work. I finaly bought a "Smoke Eater" for my Library at home. Thing was a lot of $ to buy and instal but WOW. I can smoke and the family smells nothing unless someone opens the door. Just have to get rid of the ashes and butts the same night..

3rd floor balcony or at the bar... up to now we still don't have a smoking law that prohibits it.

3rd floor balcony or at the bar... up to now we still don't have a smoking law that prohibits it.

Lucky Bastard, I have to do all my smoking in the garage now, because some moron thought it would be fun to ban smoking in bars.

Lucky Bastard, I have to do all my smoking in the garage now, because some moron thought it would be fun to ban smoking in bars.

Its coming here too bro... and once it arrives I'm SOL in the winter unless I go over to Dale's to smoke.

I either smoke in our bar room with a fan in the window to pull the smoke out. Or, the back deck.

I'm not one to smoke at my local. It's too small, and the smoke gets so thick my eyes start to burn.

I either smoke in our bar room with a fan in the window to pull the smoke out. Or, the back deck.

I'm not one to smoke at my local. It's too small, and the smoke gets so thick my eyes start to burn.

same, but my "bar room" is my man room / office. I do need to pull the carpet, acid stain the concrete floors, and get a smoke eater, it's smelling more and more like stale cigar smoke.

Would a air purifier w/ a hepa filter work?

same, but my "bar room" is my man room / office. I do need to pull the carpet, acid stain the concrete floors, and get a smoke eater, it's smelling more and more like stale cigar smoke.

Would a air purifier w/ a hepa filter work?

I think the key Frank. Is like you said.........Pull the Carpet. Anything Fabric, or carpet will absorb the odor. Wood and leather are perfect for the man room. Also, always empty your ash tray after each session.

Charcoal filtration always seems to work the best for absorbing smoke odors IMO, but you have to change them every so often.

My basement 60" tv for all the games plus an ass eater of a couch keeps me down here most of the time.

These days I smoke most of my cigars while driving in my truck.
Either going to/from work or coming back back from a caving trip.