• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Project Walk-In

Wow!! Great job, and nice looking stash of smokes!! I think the next addition, if not already there, would be a big screen TV and a refrigerator.... you'd never need to leave the room!

Holy Hank! Not sure what to say, but daymn! What's with the little block under the right front chair leg?

Wow!! Great job, and nice looking stash of smokes!! I think the next addition, if not already there, would be a big screen TV and a refrigerator.... you'd never need to leave the room!

I have a nice, black, GE Profile in storage that is soon to come. I also have a 42" plasma that will go on the wall. There will also be a sink, microwave and coffee maker.

What's with the little block under the right front chair leg?

They are skateboard wheels that are screwed into the front legs to give the chair a little more recline. Crude? Yes. But it works. :laugh:

Very nice! Good to know there is SOMEWHERE you are allowed to smoke in California

Nice coyote! It looks great, and explaines where all the good cigars went.

Alan - I have been watching this thread since the begining, like most, but have been waiting until you were finished to comment...

And all I can say is wow and how jealous I am. You did a super job.

While I think of myself as some what handy, seeing your progress makes me think, no make that dream, that I could do something like that one day.

You have taken your hobby to the next level....

Enjoy the fruits of you labor and let us know what your first smoke in the finished room is..............

Al

Where did you keep all those boxes before? I see about 80 of them thru the door and I know ther is more I can't see. Damn impressive, I wish I had the space.

I gotta ask, what are all the electric boxes above the couch? There's 5 on that wall.

Where did you keep all those boxes before? I see about 80 of them thru the door and I know ther is more I can't see. Damn impressive, I wish I had the space.

I gotta ask, what are all the electric boxes above the couch? There's 5 on that wall.

I kept a lot of them in coolers. They took up room in my guest shower for long enough.

This room used to be the workshop that I built custom Harley Davidsons in. I originally had the room built for that, it's connected to my garage. But I am done working on Harleys. There used to be a bench along that wall before. Now I will eventually build a desk and cabinets in that space. That couch will go out into the garage. The garage is the next project. I have not done anything with the room and garage for over 5 years, except collect junk.

EDIT to add: The boxes on the floor are empty.

You have built the cigar equivalent of Shangri La.... Its immaculate. :0

Awesome Alan!! It is beautiful!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

jawdrop.jpg

no words...no words

Man Alan awesome job! :thumbs: :love:

And it looks like thehatguy is missing one of his cats... :sign: