• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Project Walk-In

Forget about the coyote, I am wondering about that cat you have up on the top shelf.

Is that a beloved pet or some wild hunting story?

Will hire you for $$$ :whistling: :thumbs: :laugh: Very very nice job. Now if only I had 1% of those cigars i might think of doing something like that. What is the square footage of the total room? Also what is the area of the humidor for a reference?

Unbelieveable!!!! The whole room looks fantastic!!! Can't wait to see the room with the Plasma and bar all set up....and can't wait to see pics from inside the humidor :whistling: .

What more can be said besides what Moki said. This needs to be a sticky for all to see,and for all time.

Nice job! Really looks comfortable and inviting. I thought I had a nice setup, now I feel very inadequate. I hope your happy! Just kidding! It really looks great enjoy it.

atuck,

I work for a show that is set to air on the Home and Garden network (HGTV) about "Guy Rooms." Places in the home gauys have carved out for themselves, to get away from the wife, kids, and the dog.

I saw your cigar lounge and think it could be really cool for the show. We're LMNOTV the production company, we do What's With That House, Over Your Head, and yes, sadly, we did Man vs Beast. But we also did Kid's Say the darndest Things, so we're not totally morally bankrupt.

I'd love to talk to you about the show. Again, I think your lounge is sweet. In case you're wondering how I found this....my job is to email, call, and post on webboards searching for stories for the show. So...after a few weeks on Herfersparadise, one person lead me to another person, who lead me here.

Hope to here from you, any questions let me know

sschneir@lmnotv.com

And just think, we knew him before he was famous :thumbs:

LoL, great stuff mang, hope it all plays out.

Now he's gonna have to hide all that weird stuff before the cameras get there.

atuck,

I work for a show that is set to air on the Home and Garden network (HGTV) about "Guy Rooms." Places in the home gauys have carved out for themselves, to get away from the wife, kids, and the dog.

I saw your cigar lounge and think it could be really cool for the show. We're LMNOTV the production company, we do What's With That House, Over Your Head, and yes, sadly, we did Man vs Beast. But we also did Kid's Say the darndest Things, so we're not totally morally bankrupt.

I'd love to talk to you about the show. Again, I think your lounge is sweet. In case you're wondering how I found this....my job is to email, call, and post on webboards searching for stories for the show. So...after a few weeks on Herfersparadise, one person lead me to another person, who lead me here.

sschneir@lmnotv.com

Atuck's gonna be a star! Wear your favorite skirt, Alan!

boop_moviestar.jpg

atuck,

sschneir@lmnotv.com

Cool! :thumbs: Pm sent.

Absolutely amazing - VERY nicely done, atuck! The only problem with that room is that I would never want to leave. :laugh: