• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puff N Stuff Special Edition Pepin Le Bijou

Send them to the troops in memory of our recently departed and good friend LouieD.........because nobody else and no memory deserves as much as each of them and there is so little we really we have to offer that means as much as our thoughts, prayers, and a few smokes.

Send them to the troops in memory of our recently departed and good friend LouieD.........because nobody else and no memory deserves as much as each of them and there is so little we really we have to offer that means as much as our thoughts, prayers, and a few smokes.
x2 :thumbs:

I'll take a box, I don't care what number it is :)

Jason

I also think that you should send a box to ROD, If it weren't for him we wouldn't know about this. :thumbs:

I think you send a box each to John ( jfields ) and Brian ( jonesy ), after all they did manage to put together a ICBM in a matter of days( made from cardboard, packing wrap and tape ) and launch it all the way down here just so they could blow up my house. :laugh:

I say send it to Matthew(Anthem), he is a great brother and botl. Unfortunately the economy had taken its toll on him and he currently has no job.. His wife told us he sits home and talks about these smokes every night at dinner.. His kids only got white owls for Easter. He has been the fearless leader of the 3 donkeys and a ass for 3 years.. It might not be the funny story you are looking for but Matthew is one hell of a guy.. I vote Anthem.

I say send it to Matthew(Anthem), he is a great brother and botl. Unfortunately the economy had taken its toll on him and he currently has no job.. His wife told us he sits home and talks about these smokes every night at dinner.. His kids only got white owls for Easter. He has been the fearless leader of the 3 donkeys and a ass for 3 years.. It might not be the funny story you are looking for but Matthew is one hell of a guy.. I vote Anthem.

Matt was just here and I promise you he is not paying retail when he needs smokes :)

I think you should give them to tomthirtysix. He knows why!

Great idea Al, I have no idea who to suggest since there are so many BOTL's here that would be well deserving of a great box of smokes like that.

With that said, I think sending them to the troops in the name of the CP Membership would be a great idea and one and surely would have the support of a large number of the gang here.

Cheers.

One BOTL I've had some dealings with lately is emoshun. Great guy, friendly, and a worthy prize recipient. He gets my vote.

+1 for this

How about to LouieD's son in law, MarkJR, who just recently joined CP? We wouldn't want him straying into the dark realm of infused cigars would we?

Hey Al, if you're still undecided as to who gets the free box, maybe you can donate it to this year's Quad State Herf and we can raffle it off for the Wounded Warriors here at West Point........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Awesome of you Al, as always! So many great folks that are deserving. My first vote would go to Rod, as without him we wouldn't have this great place. Second would be to MarkJR in memory of Louie, and of course third to the troops. I believe the last box should be raffled with the proceeds going to the upkeep of CigarPass.