• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puff N Stuff Special Edition Pepin Le Bijou

Send them to Gary since you're screening his calls. And get a promise of no more neckid fat chicks links!

Send them to me so I have something to use to bribe the LI guys to come out to the (soon to be resurrected) LI Monthly Meet up, so I'm not sitting there alone every month. That stuff is bad for my self esteem, then I end being labeled as "that guy" when I lash out. :laugh:

Send them to Gary since you're screening his calls. And get a promise of no more neckid fat chicks links!

Matt, you're getting one just because of your participation.

Now I've got to find 4 friends.
sad.gif

Send them to me so I have something to use to bribe the LI guys to come out to the (soon to be resurrected) LI Monthly Meet up, so I'm not sitting there alone every month. That stuff is bad for my self esteem, then I end being labeled as "that guy" when I lash out. :laugh:

Would be interested in this if it happens.

I'll jump in too. Can I get whatever the smallest box number you still have available. Can't think of anything special off the top of my head.

Luke

Grateful1 (Gary) is my vote for posting all those tasteful links. You know better, yet you always look!

Send me some! My wife's vibrator just broke and all of my Conde 109's just disappeared. :(
Ya know Al, I never thought of what John just mentioned here...LOL!

In light of our conversation last week, I could use them to give me a chance to heal! :blush:

Al, I'll trade you Phil's pass for a box. Rumor has it my turn is coming up soon.

Al! I'll take an extra fiver if you ship each one in a separate package. :laugh: (was good talking to ya)

Matt, you're getting one just because of your participation.

Now I've got to find 4 friends.
sad.gif

I'm sure the security guard has two friends.
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

May Alan's beard lice migrate to your ball sack on the drive to KC

My beard lice have much better taste than to be out gallivanting with an Iowegian.