• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puff N Stuff Special Edition Pepin Le Bijou

Slight peppers tickle the tongue as delightfully deep espresso flavors quickly permeate the palate. whispers of decadent European dark chocolates peek through the plentiful smoke. Lavish licks of Cuban coffees crown the cigar. Tempting me to torch yet another.
This cigar is easily on par with the 07 Lancero we did. It is very full and will do much better with a little age. None the less it is smoking great right now. We will start shipping tomorrow.

Al

Slight peppers tickle the tongue as delightfully deep espresso flavors quickly permeate the palate. whispers of decadent European dark chocolates peek through the plentiful smoke. Lavish licks of Cuban coffees crown the cigar. Tempting me to torch yet another.
This cigar is easily on par with the 07 Lancero we did. It is very full and will do much better with a little age. None the less it is smoking great right now. We will start shipping tomorrow.

Al

Who took over Al's account?

:0

Al

Is Lew doing your copy?

Al

Who took over Al's account?

:0

I think Marvin Shanken hijacked my account :0

Al
Thanks for the short but tempting review, Al.

Can't wait to try one.:thumbs:

Steve

Well, after that tempting early review, I can see one is going to burn within 15 minutes of receipt.

I think I told someone who is not listed in the thread I was going to send them a fiver and can't seem to find any info on it. If it was really you, whomever you may be please post here. The 3 I have are Matt (mmburtch, Brett (Puros), Phil (Insight)

I think I told someone who is not listed in the thread I was going to send them a fiver and can't seem to find any info on it. If it was really you, whomever you may be please post here. The 3 I have are Matt (mmburtch, Brett (Puros), Phil (Insight)

Send it to Moki, with a Palm Tree band!

Al, put me down for box 36 please. I'll call tomorrow with the payment info.

Al, put me down for box 36 please. I'll call tomorrow with the payment info.

Tom, no problem. Just got in with more packing supplies. Now for the real first line of the review. Slight peppers tickle the tongue (as in, when your friend takes a bite of a Ghost Pepper and with an absolutely straight face tells you it's really not that hot, try it!) :laugh: Something else I noticed a distinct Raspberry/Dark Chocolate taste comes in after the pepper fades a bit. I've smoked 14 since they came in and construction has been spot on.
I'm going to put a big handful aside for the regulars because we are opening this up in the next couple of days, Facebook, Email, other Forums and our website (Should be up today or tomorrow) and once word gets out, this is going to go fast. I'll be posting DC's in a bit.

Hey Al,

Can you add a fiver on too the box I ordered please?

Hey Al,

John, Yours is already on it's way. We are packing as fast as we can. Some went out this morning (15 or so) If we really hustle I will get another 20 or so out this afternoon. I can send you one separate if you like.

Al

Hey Al,

John, Yours is already on it's way. We are packing as fast as we can. Some went out this morning (15 or so) If we really hustle I will get another 20 or so out this afternoon. I can send you one separate if you like.

Al

Please do. Same card

Hey Al,

Al

Al if you can add a fiver to mine that would be great as well.

Hey Al,

Al

Jason, yours is on it's way as well. You want me to ship one separate? I'll get the shipping on it for you and John.

Hey Al,

Al

Jason, yours is on it's way as well. You want me to ship one separate?

That would be great Al. Same card as well. Thanks.

Al, just send John's and Jason's 5rs to my addy!

Thanks for doing this!

:thumbs:

--------------------
edit...thanks guys!

:D

Al can you put a few boxes away for me to buy later after these are gone and I wish I had bought more?

Al can you put a few boxes away for me to buy later after these are gone and I wish I had bought more?

Will do Matt, I think I'm going to put up a whole bunch. I didn't have any of the 07's left for myself. So I'm going to put up 50 for me and a few extras. :D