• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puff N Stuff Special Edition Pepin Le Bijou

Jamie and I finally have everything together on this so here's the info. This is a 300 box Special Edition My Father Le Bijou. The size is 5-5/8 X 46. Jamie, myself and the Garcia family worked much more closely on this than we had in years past. The blend had to be tweaked several times until we thought it was perfect. I wanted to add everything that I felt was left out of Their Company 2010 Special Edition. More body and less expensive ($8.26 per stick, box rate) The cigar is brilliant, It's a Full bodied Masterpiece! The box count will be 23 cigars all signed and numbered by Jamie. These should be arriving sometime next week. The cost per box is $190.00. Please even if you have already told us you want boxes sign up here anyway so there are no mistakes and nobody gets left out. Please include numbered box (#111, #33 etc.) requests in the thread. After signing up please make sure you pm me you Address info and update any other info I may need. If you have any questions post here and I'll answer them promptly.

Al

Edited for spelling

Curious as to which you would say these more resemble -- the regular Le Bijou or the LE? Thanks Al.

Thanks for allowing us to buy this Al, I'd like box number 30.

Al,

Did you know the Polish equivalent for "yum yum" is "mniam mniam?" So mniam mniam - I'm in.

-Mark

Al,

I'd like to get a box. Number isn't important, but I would like your signature accompanying Jamie's.

Al,
I would like to get a box. #15 is still available. Like MadMonk, I would also be honored to have you sign the box in addition to Jamie.

Jamie and I finally have everything together on this so here's the info. This is a 300 box Special Edition My Father Le Bijou. The size is 5-5/8 X 46. Jamie, myself and the Garcia family worked much more closely on this than we had in years past. The blend had to be tweaked several times until we thought it was perfect. I wanted to add everything that I felt was left out of Their Company 2010 Special Edition. More body and less expensive ($8.26 per stick, box rate) The cigar is brilliant, It's a Full bodied Masterpiece! The box count will be 23 cigars all signed and numbered by Jamie. These should be arriving sometime next week. The cost per box is $190.00. Please even if you have already told us you want boxes sign up here anyway so there are no mistakes and nobody gets left out. Please include numbered box (#111, #33 etc.) requests in the thread. After signing up please make sure you pm me you Address info and update any other info I may need. If you have any questions post here and I'll answer them promptly.

Al

Edited for spelling

Curious as to which you would say these more resemble -- the regular Le Bijou or the LE? Thanks Al.

This is a Le Bijou it has no similarities to their companies LE.

I'm in and would like box #62 (after my ship).

Both signatures please.

I'll take one box (I don't care what #).

Thanks Al!