• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Pass II

Hey Georgie,
Couple of errors in your take listings... numbers did not match the name. I went byt he name for your take, and corrected the number. If you wanted the cigar by the number, and goofed the name lemme know.

You listed:
42 - SCdLH ISOM when in fact it was number 41 - (ISOM) San Cristóbal de La Habana El Morro
67 - Trini Fundadore (Love these!!!) when it was in fact number 55 - (ISOM) St. Luis Rey Lonsdale '01
60 - Partagas Serie D No. 3 EL ISOM when it was in fact number 57 - (ISOM) Partagas - Serie D No.3 2006 (EL)

Did you get the numbers off the paper listings (and are they correct?) or did you just get so excited you goofed? :laugh:
Let me know if these are in fact what you wanted... I figured you got the names right but the numbers mixed up...

I went off the numbers on the bags - and what was written on the sheets... Geez... Unfortunately, I mailed the package off already, and I recycled your bags so I don't know the exact numbers of the cigars I took. The list the names of the cigars I took is, however, correct.

I'm not quite sure why I screwed it up as badly as I did. I sincerely apologize to everyone for being a goof in this. I guess I gotta wear stronger granny glasses - and/or not talk on the phone when I'm doing puts/takes... :whistling:

...maybe it was because I thought this was my secret santa package and not the pass? :D

Of course, Jim - you know what I was saying last night about misplacing a package of cigars... Happens more than I'd like to admit... :blush:

:laugh:

As long as the NAMES are correct, we can correct the numbers (I hope and think?)

Erick, when you get the pass could you (pretty please) go thru the list and double-triple check the labeling and such? And post findings so I can correct the first post list as well...

Geez, I hope your dogs like what George sent ya... :whistling:

:laugh:

As long as the NAMES are correct, we can correct the numbers (I hope and think?)

Erick, when you get the pass could you (pretty please) go thru the list and double-triple check the labeling and such? And post findings so I can correct the first post list as well...

Geez, I hope your dogs like what George sent ya... :whistling:

sure mang.
this spoiler button is cool

71 - DCM Stanford's 90th (Oooohhh... try this puppy!!!)

Just got done with one of these babies in the carport... yuuuuuuuuummy! What is it with the DCM stuff?? Loads of smoke, even burn, great taste...?? Yeah, definitely worth a 'take' for someone- but if it makes it home so much the better! :laugh:

Nice George!

It's great to see this baby heading east already, I can't wait!

WEll, I thought the box would arrive today, but senior postman was just here and no boxy!

Guess I'll have to wait until Tuesday.

:( Not Tuesday... FYI:

bigford2.jpg

Wednesday perhaps.

I went off the numbers on the bags - and what was written on the sheets... Geez... Unfortunately, I mailed the package off already, and I recycled your bags so I don't know the exact numbers of the cigars I took. The list the names of the cigars I took is, however, correct.

I'm not quite sure why I screwed it up as badly as I did. I sincerely apologize to everyone for being a goof in this. I guess I gotta wear stronger granny glasses - and/or not talk on the phone when I'm doing puts/takes... :whistling:

...maybe it was because I thought this was my secret santa package and not the pass? :D

Of course, Jim - you know what I was saying last night about misplacing a package of cigars... Happens more than I'd like to admit... :blush:

Sheesh, maybe you should participate in more passes, ya friggin' newb.

So I was starting to get worried about the location of this package. Looks like it should be here tomorrow!

E

Hey Georgie,
Couple of errors in your take listings... numbers did not match the name. I went byt he name for your take, and corrected the number. If you wanted the cigar by the number, and goofed the name lemme know.

You listed:
42 - SCdLH ISOM when in fact it was number 41 - (ISOM) San Cristóbal de La Habana El Morro
67 - Trini Fundadore (Love these!!!) when it was in fact number 55 - (ISOM) St. Luis Rey Lonsdale '01
60 - Partagas Serie D No. 3 EL ISOM when it was in fact number 57 - (ISOM) Partagas - Serie D No.3 2006 (EL)

Did you get the numbers off the paper listings (and are they correct?) or did you just get so excited you goofed? :laugh:
Let me know if these are in fact what you wanted... I figured you got the names right but the numbers mixed up...

On the sheet and matching the bags
41. GOF Robusto
42. SCDLH
67. BBF ISOM 01
55. PAM Monarco
57. Trinidad Fundores (taken GGIESE)
60. Partagas Serie D 2006 EL (taken GGIESE)

Everything seems to look good.

My Proposed Takes
18) Gurkha Beast
66) Partagas serie P No 2
55) PAM Manarca6
69) SLR Serie A 2001
40) Tatuaje RJ21
56) Shark
71) DCM Stanfords 90th

Puts
Gurkha Centurian Double X
Partagas Serie D No. 4
La Flor Dominica Limitado II
Punch SS#1 2001
Tatuaje Reserva Uno
AF Anejo 49
Padron 40th Anniversary Natural

Hopefully this is ok. Let me know.

Hey Erick (and all)
sorry - have had family in town and it's nothing but go go go! 3am nights and 7am mornings for the last week - thank God I can nap at work...

The puts look good, but I'm not sure about the #49 Anejo for the #77 Shark? prices are fine, but the Shark is harder to find? I'm ok with it, as ALL the anejo's are hard to find, but in case anyone has heartburn over it... speak now! Otherwise it's approved...

I didn't have much time to check them all thouroughly ( ??? ) but I trust ya... :whistling:

I don't trust him. :D
I want a recount :D

No, wait. Nevermind. It is Hillbilly that we are talking about right? In that case, yeah sure, all are just fine. :sign:

Getting close, I am going to have to watch this thread more closely now. By the way Wasy, the dog only eats fillet mignon, she likes them about an 1 1/2" thick, a half dozen (she is a small dog) should hold her for a while! :whistling:

Looks like this PASS has finally navigated its way to me!
a084.gif
So Erick we are at the ready. I, Fred, Ethel, Liberty and Justice are standing by...LMK.
060105_emMO1.gif
060105_emMO1.gif
060105_emMO1.gif
060105_emMO1.gif

Getting close, I am going to have to watch this thread more closely now. By the way Wasy, the dog only eats fillet mignon, she likes them about an 1 1/2" thick, a half dozen (she is a small dog) should hold her for a while! :whistling:

Well I've already advised BrewMeister that my dog is rather unique, he's a surf and turf kind of dog, Lobster tails and fillet mignon! So what I'll do is after receipt of the pass from Brew Meister I'll keep those tails and forward you the fillet's! :rolleyes:

Well I've already advised BrewMeister that my dog is rather unique, he's a surf and turf kind of dog, Lobster tails and fillet mignon! So what I'll do is after receipt of the pass from Brew Meister I'll keep those tails and forward you the fillet's! :rolleyes:

icon_huh.gif
Huh?? Wasy, when you mentioned "Surf & Turf" for a beagle in the Garden State, I got a box of sand with a piece of sod... correct
smiley_1239.gif