• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Pass III

Guys, and especially Ian, I'm sorry. I've been terribly distracted, having a really shitty week and it spilled over into the pass. That's wrong... but it doesn't change the fact that I was a terrible mentor for your first pass Ian... I just glanced over your puts and said OK. I should have looked them over, gave some feedback, and helped you out a great deal more. For that I apologize.

I'd like to thank everyone for handling this very well. Instead of jumping down his throat, good advice was handed out and followed, in the best BOTL tradition :thumbs: Sorry I haven't posted more, but our new firestation has no internet access right now, and no one around the station has an open wireless I can access... :whistling:

I shall endevor to improve...

Do things actually catch fire in Alaska? I thought it was all snow, polar bears and eskimos.

Recieved the pass today and already inspected it. Everything looks to be in order and Harry thanks you Ian for the great dog treats! Here are my p/t's and if they are approved, I will ship this off to Wyatt tomorrow if he's ready!

T: #3 HdM Robusto P:#63 RASS '04
T: #14 Casa Fuente Corona Gorda P: #64 DCM Stanford's 90th
T: #19 GoF Carlito Dbl Robusto P: #65 Partagas 160 Sig Series Coffin
T: #34 34: Opus Lancero ('04 coffin) P: #66 Padron 80th Anni maduro
T: #57 AF "Shark" P:#67 FFOX Perfecxion X
P #68 Partagas de Partagas #1 '03

Wow that made great time! Pretty much overnight (went out Saturday AM!). Glad to know it got there ok. Looks like one of my Sharks is gone already. :) My dogs are obsessed with those treats, hope yours enjoy them as well.

:thumbs:

I'm still alive... good job on tthe pass fellas

My P/T's have been aproved and I'll have the pass out to Wyatt tomorrow. Thanks for letting me play Jim, it's been a pleasure!

This is now on it's way to Illinois.

dc# 0103 8555 7492 0799 8572
dc# 0103 8555 7492 6067 3188

Yesterday afternoon I stepped outside to enjoy a DP JJ Maduro with the pups when I noticed things didn't look right with the older girl, our Golden Retriever. She's 15 1/2 yo and really showing her age now, but she still joins me for a cigar in the backyard. Both of my girls like to relax with me in the backyard while I smoke a cigar, my wife believes its very comforting to them. Anyways, the GR wasn't looking good at all and gave me quite a scare, I thought we were losing her yesterday .... all I could do was keep her warm, make her a nice dinner and comfort her. She looked better last night but I don't know ...... :( .

Sorry for the downer guys but .... what a bummer.

:cool:

Sorry to hear about that NorCal. The picture I posted to enter this pass has Montana (Monty) with Ruby and my son. Monty passed in the backyard a few months ago and broke all our hearts. Occasionaly my 5 year old will just start crying about it and put his head in the pillow. We rescued him from a Golden Retriever rescue just over a year ago. We were certainly blessed with his cheerful soul around the house. My thoughts are with you and your "girls."

Stink

Man David... sorry! I've been so tied up with this stupid station move in I missed this yesterday. that Sucks!! One of my biggest fears is losing my 'kids'. It's happened before, and it's one of the few times I just sat and bawled like a baby.

Best of luck... all we can do is give them a good home, a good life and great companionship. What we get back is tenfold what you put in.
:(

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7492 0799 8572

Your item was accepted at 1:26 PM on December 11, 2007 in DALLAS, NC 28034. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Hopefully it's slow because of the Holidays. ???

Your item was accepted at 1:26 PM on December 11, 2007 in DALLAS, NC 28034. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I got it all Jonesy!!!!

I haven't opened it up yet and done inventories or T's and P's yet, but I wanted to let you know I got them both. I'll get it opened, inventoried, and T's and P's up tonight before I get to bed.

Oh, I did open the other box though Brian.....way too much bro, way too much. PM comin' at ya.

I got it all Jonesy!!!!

I haven't opened it up yet and done inventories or T's and P's yet, but I wanted to let you know I got them both. I'll get it opened, inventoried, and T's and P's up tonight before I get to bed.

Oh, I did open the other box though Brian.....way too much bro, way too much. PM comin' at ya.

:laugh: I was wondering about the double DC numbers! Nice... love the smooth running fellas! thanks to all for playing so far
:thumbs:

Sorry for the delay fellas, I was waitin' on a PM before I posted my T's and P's.

Here they are:

T1: 23 - LFD Reserva Especial El Jacko Maduro
P1: 69 - Arturo Fuente Cuban Belicoso

T2: 31 - Bolivar Gold Medal '06
P2: 70 - Montecristo #2 '06,
P2: 71 - RyJ Short Church

T3: 36 - Tatuaje Nuevita Jibaro #1
P3: 72 - Coronado by La Flor (Corona Gorda)

T4: 42 - Cabiguan El Guapo
P4: 73 - Tatuaje Exclusivo Zona Del Este

T5: 66 - Padron 80th Anni Maduro
P5: 74 - FFOX Perf X No. 2 (Opus 22 2006 Coffin)

Pending approval I will pack this up and get it on the way to mmburtch tomorrow!

This went out today to mmburtch

0307 0020 0000 9935 6419

Thanks for having me Jim, hellafun :thumbs:

First the Johnny O and now this.. Wyatt, ya think you've been in a pass before.

edited correct Johhny O cigar

First the Taboda and now this.. Wyatt, ya think you've been in a pass before.

Tim,

As you're well aware, the reason we post these T's and P's is so that they can be reviewed. With the Johnny O in the other pass, I posted it...it was brought up...and I fixed it, as per pass instructions. No issue there. There's nothing saying you must have it right the first time you post. You corrected me on that one and it got straightened out.

I'm not sure what the issue with this one is. Are you saying that the 80th has a rarity trump on a 2006 Opus 22 Coffin? I gave this one a day and there were no responses. I pm'd Jim my T's and P's just to be sure and he replied with a "looks good". So please, specify exactly what the problem is here.

I am just stating what some people won't say, even if you take rarity out of the loop, which obvioulsy you can't do. The Padron MSRP is slightly below the Opus22 but the Padron is one stick that far outweighs the MSRP value...

I can find Opus22 for $33 all day long, just try and find a Padron Milli for $30.

But no matter, as I have lil say in this, it is Jims pass and he has the final decision.

I am just stating what some people won't say, even if you take rarity out of the loop, which obvioulsy you can't do. The Padron MSRP is slightly below the Opus22 but the Padron is one stick that far outweighs the MSRP value...

I can find Opus22 for $33 all day long, just try and find a Padron Milli for $30.

But no matter, as I have lil say in this, it is Jims pass and he has the final decision.

Tim,
I think you're seeing the wrong thing? He took the Padron 80th, not a Millie - for which I think it's a good trade? A number of people have picked these up recently for less than 430 I believe... (but since I'm out of the buying loop maybe I'm a little goofy on my data?)