• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad-state herf 2/18/06

OK, can't wait for this HERF tomorrow....

Looks like my car is full, Mike (Fast4Dr), Jeff (Shibumi), Elliott (Roy R Frush) & myself. We are leaving I think about 1:00pm from Queens.

Made it back from my conference so I'm looking forward to tomorrow!

Loaded for bear...
Bringing all this...

DSCN1053.jpg

DSCN1054.jpg

DSCN1055.jpg

DSCN1057.jpg

I was thinking of smoking only ISOMs at the herf... Any suggestions on my line-up? The unbanded are PSP2 and HDM LE.

-Rob

I am bringing three bombs. A suicide bombing you could say... :p
I will use raffle tickets and all you have to do to get a ticket is to introduce yourself or say hi.
The first bomb is for Cigarpass.com members only...
Here she is!
DSCN1059.jpg

The next two are open to everyone at the herf!
DSCN1058.jpg

Hopefully everyone will have fun dodging the shrapnel!

-Rob

This is turning into one hellava herf. Tom just left my house and we bagged up a sh*t load of ceegars and then we counted over 60 door prizes as well. Also, I have 4 bundles and 3 boxes of new cigars that I will be handing out as a new to market ceegar and will be asking everyone to try them and do a review on line on what ever cigar boards you frequent. We bagged up 350 cigars and and a bunch of others as door prizes that were special surprizes........ :D :thumbs: :p

Rob, you are out of hand brother. Those are some pretty sticks your bringin' there. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Lastly, I also get me Superbowl winning tommorrow as well!!!! :D :D :D

This list is brought forward from the recent page. It looks like we are sitting at 49 guests. As stated below, let me know if you are not going to make it so I can add others that might want to attend and I have to put them on a stand by list. Thanks!!!

Hudson Valley - Tom (and his guest Beth)
Stogieman - Charlie
Shibumi - Jeff
Rob300C - Rob (and his guest)
BkCloud114 - Tommy
Tone-NY - Anthony
Fast4Dr - Mike (and his guest)
siriusstoogie - Joe
slevy007 - Steve (and his friend)
ericsgr - Eric
Diesel Grinch - Chris
BigMacFU - Sean
half full monty - Jim
Dixieland_Conjunction - BO (or Dixie is fine too)
AVOXO - Tom (from CF with 3 or 4 of his buds)
Gran Consul - Rich (CF)
Big100HD - Frank
Scotty - Eric
John Speranza - John
Big Brother John - Brooklyn Fireman (my nieghbor)
Brian Foley - Harlem Fireman (and his brother & dad)
Gary Jr. (My nephew)
Lil' Mike - (Another nephew)
Captain B - Brian (and his friend Ross aka: Bill)
Roy R. Frush - Elliot
ELA - Eric
Atlasm - Lawrence (Cigar World)
Bobbyson1a - Bobby
ehdg - Erich (Cigar Weekly)
N2Advnture - Mark
Steven Schranz - (Lighters Direct with associate)
QBALL - Phil (C Bid)
ilcchef2 - Ralph

The max number we want to go with is 50 guests which will make room for all of us to feel comfortable and relaxed. Let us know asap if you cannot make it so we can add others to the list that would want to come...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Edit: To add and remove names.

Dion is out, he's been sick as all hell this past week

However, I have a guest coming in his place

Fast4Dr said:
Dion is out, he's been sick as all hell this past week

However, I have a guest coming in his place
[snapback]290145[/snapback]​
She better be good looking!!!!!!!

Just incase any one wants a ride I will be traveling from north western NJ to PA hoping on 84 and following the whole way to the Herf. I could go straight into Port Jervis to get to 84 but saw a cigar store in Milford that I wanted to stop at for the longest time.

I can fit another 6 guys. It's a suburban.

Sorry no smoking in the truck. The wife would kill me. I can take a ribbin from you guys but I have to live with her. :blush:

DG

I just got done packing. I can't wait to see old friends and meet some new ones.

slevy007 said:
Hey guys,

Quick question... Anyone carpooling, and possibly have an extra seat :whistling: , AND passing by the Bronx/Yonkers area?  My friend might not be able to make it, and he was going drive/ allow me some whiskey indulgence with my smokes.. :laugh:

Just curious.

Slevy007

~Steve  :D
[snapback]289604[/snapback]​

Steve if you can take the train to Hoboken I can take you.I'll be leaving
Hoboken at 1:00pm.LMK

Wow...I'm ready...I'm ready....BTW my buddy Mark has been down with the flu and won't make it.

If anyone is interested I will have 2 sets of JC Newman 110th Anniversary cigars with me up for sale. Each set is $100.

DG

Today is the day, wooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......... :D :thumbs: :p

PM sent to slevy007. Anyone else looking for a ride from the Bronx/Westchester? See everyone shortly!