• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que 17 - August 13, 2022

What a great event Charlie and Beth put on. Kudos my friends and thanks for all the volunteers that made it happen. As always the event is awesome, but getting to hang with friends new and old is what is special! You guys make the event special. I'm bummed that this was the final salute as Charlie had named this year's event. I guess all good things come to an end and this was it.

I got a kick out of the different way people pack/prepared for the event.

Someone in our cabin brought a portable ice maker ..... brilliant for mixed drinks.

@Tall Paul brought a big Blackstone grill and WAS THE MAN!

@ironpeddler Gary didn't bring shit and made me rent my chair back from him! Just kidding .... I love ya brother!

Some people brought nothing more than the dominoes table and the shelter for over the dominoes table.😁

John and I debated on who would bring the Nespresso, I didn't have room, so Saturday morning someone saw @jfields walk out of our cabin with a mug of coffee and said "WTF dude! You have coffee?" John said "would you like me to make you an espresso?" People went nuts and John spent the next 30 minutes making espresso.

I met two really cool guys from "ASH-HOLES" cigar club who had a dining fly, chairs, plenty to drink, and nothing else ...... but we had a lot of fun together!

And then there was Kristopher with his Mercedes motor home!
You never mentioned espresso prior to the herf....had I known, I would have brought one of the four machines I have!

That's on you, bro!!

We just took the baby gate down from around the fire pit now that Gary @ironpeddler has left the premises..
I’m truly shocked this was the first time that has happened…. On accident! There was once a time that same baby was out of his crib @ironpeddler and tried to light my tent on fire….😂
Ya' know guys, your words are so hurtful. You all need to practice more inclusiveness and support in your words, actions, and feelings...like I do.

Smh....🖕

I got a kick out of the different way people pack/prepared for the event.

@ironpeddler Gary didn't bring shit and made me rent my chair back from him! Just kidding .... I love ya brother!
The moonshine is constantly overlooked and cast out as demonic, what a bunch of pussies....and I went 'moonshine light' this year for you babies!

No respect, no respect at all....

@ironpeddler the moonshine is fucking fantastic but we don’t remember it because it was fucking fantastic…. Lol

Ps wow that burn is awful. How’s the hand?