• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf II @ Schlesingers Cigar Bar

Josh - We are leaving the Harford area around noon-ish. *not 12:30 :angry:
The movers can put the furniture in the garage - make sure to leave them some ice water! :whistling:

OK, OK, how's this:

"To Furniture Delivery Guys,

Please set up the furniture in the large empty room. Follow the attached diagram and please be careful of the new hardwoods.
If my wife comes home and finds you in the house without me here, tell her that there was an emergency in New York state that I needed to attend to, but that I gave you full instructions, and I have spoken to your boss about insurance and bonding. You will note that there is $100 in this envelope. If your story is believable, and I don't get in trouble, I'll double it on Monday. Just so you know, I am off to eat good food, smoke great cigars and drink good booze. So, it's for a damned good reason I am asking you to lie to my wife.

Many Thanks,

Josh"

Noon should be good for me!!!

Josh, that is some funny sh!t !!!
Vince, suck it up! J/K, feel better man!
Woohoo! Tomorrow is the day!

-Rob

Sadly a bad cold is really kicking the shit out of me and sitting in a room full of smoke wwill only make it worse. I have to gracefully and with a heart heavy with regret and sadness bow out of this one........ :( I will be there in spirit!!!

Vince, hope you're feeling better soon!

To all NYC herfers:

As Vince was my ride up to the herf, I am now in need of alternate transportation. If anyone is driving up from the city and has room for one more, a ride would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Elliot

Sadly a bad cold is really kicking the shit out of me and sitting in a room full of smoke wwill only make it worse. I have to gracefully and with a heart heavy with regret and sadness bow out of this one........ :( I will be there in spirit!!!

To all NYC herfers:

As Vince was my ride up to the herf, I am now in need of alternate transportation. If anyone is driving up from the city and has room for one more, a ride would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Elliot

Elliot, I'm probably renting a car to drive up there. Only problem is that I may not be leaving until around 5:30 pm. If you don't have another ride and that's not too late for you, let me know and I'll swing by and pick you up. Anyone else in NYC that wants to ride along, PM me.

T'was the day before the HERF and all was quite. Nothing was stirring, not even a cat or a mouse!! Less than 24 hours to go!! HOOOAAHH!! :thumbs:

And the drama continues. It's always the same the night before a major event. Send me a PM or if you have my phone number, call me and I'll help you out anyway I can....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Well boys..... BAD NEWS... I wont be making it. I guess all the weather has the flights backed up. The flights were wide open at the beggining of the week. But not when I checked today. I fly standby, so if there is a seat open I get it.

Oh well maybe next time.....

To all NYC herfers:

Thanks,
Elliot

Elliot, I'm probably renting a car to drive up there. Only problem is that I may not be leaving until around 5:30 pm. If you don't have another ride and that's not too late for you, let me know and I'll swing by and pick you up. Anyone else in NYC that wants to ride along, PM me.

Elliot, if you want to get there early, and I mean early, you can ride the metronorth with me. I promise to keep my hands to myself. ;) Although whether or not there is room in Ralph's car is another story altogether.

Edit - to all you brothers who won't make it.... I'm sure we'll burn enough for you all.

Elliot, if you want to get there early, and I mean early, you can ride the metronorth with me. I promise to keep my hands to myself. ;) Although whether or not there is room in Ralph's car is another story altogether.

Edit - to all you brothers who won't make it.... I'm sure we'll burn enough for you all.

Thanks to all who offered transportation options and information.

Dave, I was able to secure a ride up with Sean (BigMacFU), so I'll be safe from your groping hands! It will be good to see you again and burn leaf together.

Bummer about all the BOTLs that are forced to cancel/miss the event. We'll make Steve personally smoke a cigar for every one of you...

Elliot

Yeah it is a bummer, but these things happen. :( We will be burning enough for all those that can't be with us. :thumbs:

The wife and I made it from Florida (via JetBlue) with only some minor delay. We are safely tucked in at the Comfort Inn and looking forward to tomorrow.

Sorry to those of you that have to work or are sick...sucks to be you!

We'll be thinking about you (and probably talking about you too!)

Thanks to all who offered transportation options and information.

Dave, I was able to secure a ride up with Sean (BigMacFU), so I'll be safe from your groping hands! It will be good to see you again and burn leaf together.

Bummer about all the BOTLs that are forced to cancel/miss the event. We'll make Steve personally smoke a cigar for every one of you...

Elliot

Steve's got two (working I hope) nostrils, so I bet he can make good with three ceegars in a sitting (churchills' anyone? ;) :laugh: ). It sure is a time saver!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone, this is going to be one great herf!!! Dave, see you tomorro!!! And if anyone is having trouble getting up from NYC...and you can get on the 11:20am from GCS up to Croton Harmon, :thumbs: I have room in the car for ya'!!!

Charlie, Frank, and I just finished making the packs for attendees. It was torture, handling all those cigars. This is gonna be good!

Charlie, Frank, and I just finished making the packs for attendees. It was torture, handling all those cigars. This is gonna be good!

Yeah, it definitely was torture. I feel bad for those S/BOTL that can't make it but as things go, there's always another herf right around the corner......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

WOO HOO !!!!!!!!

Starting the pee pee dance........

I'm leaving a seminar early..... gonna be there by 2 PM........

So sorry, Treamayne, I was lookin forward to meeting you. Another time.

Charlie and I are in the shop now and BSing and planning. INCOMING!!!!!

Lookin forward guys, and girls.

Thanks for the thought - I was really looking forward to meeting you and everybody there. I think I had only met one or two of the attendees previously. Unfortunately this happens when the gov't owns you.... <grin>

Oh well, hope I get a chance to meet up with some folks while I'm in MD. ANd if any of y'all can make teh Harrisburg Herf, I'll be there!

-K-