• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf II @ Schlesingers Cigar Bar

....for the love of all things, do I have to remind you guys:

worthless.gif

Best Regards - B.B.S.

I don't have the pics, but what an amazing time!!!!!!!!!!!!! Charlie and Tommy, great job again!! Thanks to all the sponsors and all the generosity people had.

Joe/Sirius, one of your guys left a cigar in a holder upstairs, the waiter brought it down to us, I believe Rob has it. And, glad to read a post and know you're not banned by the wife :D

Can't wait for the next one boys, any chance this goes semi-annual?

I can't believe I got a bad cold a day before the HERF :angry: :angry:

Charlie and Tom you guys rock! What a great herf and as always the generosity by everyone was over the top!

I received some great cigars from so many people I'd probably forget someone so all I'll say is thank you.

Thanks to all the vedors who made this event such a success! Espedially the owners of Schlesingers who went out of their way to make us welcome!

Eliot thank you for being so generous and giving me your winnings of the table top lighter.

Charlie said he'll post pics tomorrow when he is done dealing with drunks and watching NASCAR. :D :D :rolleyes:

What a great time! Big thumbs up to Charlie and Tom for organizing another terrific event, Schlesinger's for their hospitality, and to all the sponsors for their generous donations. It was great meeting up with so many friends, and making new ones. Thank you to everyone for all the great cigars and good company. Thanks for the Metrocard, Alph! :thumbs: Joe and Merry, it was a pleasure meeting you. Enjoy the rest of your stay, and have a safe trip back to FL!

Yes, what a great event....Charlie and Tom, you did it again. It was good to see the old gang and meet some new friends like Dave and Jazzsaxman and his lovely bride. Joe that smoke you gave me when I walked in turned out to be the best of the day (out of the five I burned) I guess big things can come in small packages huh? Again, thanks guys, thanks to the owners of such a fine establishmant and to the sponsors that were so generious to us.

I don't think it's a good idea to post all my photos here, so I'm sharing this link. Hope it works!

Quad State Herf II pics

One for you here though:

DSC_0180.jpg

WOW!!! I've never seen so many degenerates in one room before... no wait, there was that one time in Central Booking..... :laugh: :0

Great Pics. :thumbs:

A great time was had by all.......Special Thanks to Charlie and the crew at Hudson Valley!!

Steve @ CAO

Thanks to all the brothers with their ultra generosities! Thank you to the very generous sponsors! Thank you Charlie and Tom! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Thank you to Joe and Merry for the beautiful ashtray!!! :love: :thumbs: Than you to Sean for giving me a crooked cigar :whistling: --too generous! :laugh:

A special thanks to Glynna and Neil!!!! :cool:

I had a blast! You guys were right--I should have stayed longer and join you for an after dinner cigar. Anyways, I just hit it right---the Mrs. was tiffed but not tiffed enough for me to get the couch :) :blush: :laugh:

Thank you for making my guests from Jersey felt welcomed.

What a wonderful time!!!

Yeah, thanks again Charlie and Tom for putting this all together! Too bad you couldn't do an after-dinner cigar Joe... you missed the little nook in the cigar store area, with pictures of Glynna competing in a bikini. :laugh: :whistling:

Steve

To everyone who missed the herf, don't worry, you didn't miss a thing. It was dissappointing, boring at best, and... and...

WHO THE HELL AM i KIDDING?

I had a great time at a great place full of great people supported by great sponsors. Oh, and with great cigars. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Dave,

It was great to meet you and all the other BOTL and SOTL at the herf. Thanks for the special you gave me. I am saving it for a wonderful occassion!! It was a great time!! :)

Yes, what a great event....Charlie and Tom, you did it again. It was good to see the old gang and meet some new friends like Dave and Jazzsaxman and his lovely bride. Joe that smoke you gave me when I walked in turned out to be the best of the day (out of the five I burned) I guess big things can come in small packages huh? Again, thanks guys, thanks to the owners of such a fine establishmant and to the sponsors that were so generious to us.

The honor was mine ilcchef2!! I have to tell you that the quality of the herf was so good that my wonderful wife enjoyed all you guys!! She had a great time and would even think of coming to another one!! Thanks for all the great conversation and the cigars!! :)

Sounded like it was a great time! :thumbs: Sorry to have missed it. Perhaps I can jigger my schedule to allow a weekend visit up to the city this spring.

Wilkey

Post #4,000

Sounded like it was a great time! :thumbs: Sorry to have missed it. Perhaps I can jigger my schedule to allow a weekend visit up to the city this spring.

Wilkey

Post #4,000

Yeah, right. After kid numero dos, we won't be seeing you for at least a couple more springs...

Edit to add: I'm actually waiting on word from Sam (Strayvector). Poor guy has been stuck working all day. If any of you sick in the head New Yorkers wanna meet us, we are planning to hit Merchants East as soon as he's done. Apparently they are open until 4am!