• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf II @ Schlesingers Cigar Bar

Well, the 17th of Feb finally made it which means it's time to Herf, wooooooooo hooooooooo......... :D :thumbs: :p

For all of you that are driving a good little distance, be careful of black ice and the other guy out there. Also, all of the channels are showing comercials about drinking and driving and to wear your seatbelt. So if your under the weather, there are plenty of hotels close by within a mile or two.

See you all in a few hours!!!!!

:( Been fighting a cold the last few days, hoping it would be gone by today, but alas, it's not, and herfing won't help it.

Hope you guys have a blast, and I'll catch it next year. :) :sign:

:( Been fighting a cold the last few days, hoping it would be gone by today, but alas, it's not, and herfing won't help it.

Hope you guys have a blast, and I'll catch it next year. :) :sign:

Awww....bummer, Tim!

Get well, soon.

I'm recovering from a bad case of food poisoning, but I'm coming anyway!!! Maybe a half dozen smokes will fix me up :laugh:

Or NOT.

Have a great time fellas and PLEASE take lots of pics! I wish I could have made it up today but I have to finish up the final submission for my patent.

BTW - Did the Pucks arrive safely and in time Charlie?

Man, I wish I could have made it! There's a rib-eye calling my name! :D

~Mark

For those with colds and other ailments who aren't making it, yet still want in on the raffle for the TTOrphan Fund/Monte 5x5's, just give a call to a trusted compadre and tell them how many tickets you want (5 bucks each) and then make sure they have the cash and you get them back. Then, it'll just run as if you had stepped out to the bathroom while numbers were being called and you had your friend holding your tickets.

Best,
Sean

I feel bad for the brothers who had to cancel!
Oh well the herf must go on!

Is it 2 yet? :D

-Rob

We had a helluva of a herf boys! Good seeing everybody again. Quad state 2.0 was better than the first... the only thing missing was an obliterated HalfFulMonty and Fast4dr. Be we made up the difference with a smashed Frank :laugh: :laugh: Good seeing ya again brother.

Steve

Thanks to all the brothers with their ultra generosities! Thank you to the very generous sponsors! Thank you Charlie and Tom! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Thank you to Joe and Merry for the beautiful ashtray!!! :love: :thumbs: Than you to Sean for giving me a crooked cigar :whistling: --too generous! :laugh:

A special thanks to Glynna and Neil!!!! :cool:

I had a blast! You guys were right--I should have stayed longer and join you for an after dinner cigar. Anyways, I just hit it right---the Mrs. was tiffed but not tiffed enough for me to get the couch :) :blush: :laugh:

Thank you for making my guests from Jersey felt welcomed.

What a wonderful time!!!

To everyone who missed the herf, don't worry, you didn't miss a thing. It was dissappointing, boring at best, and... and...

WHO THE HELL AM i KIDDING?

I had a great time at a great place full of great people supported by great sponsors. Oh, and with great cigars. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

What a blast!!!

I wanted to post a thank you to all of the sponsors and to the great group of BOTL & SOTL's that made it a fantastic time. For those that missed it... well... maybe next time. :sign:

Fish